Thread: Can I use saved SHSH blobs from one iPhone to restore another iPhone 4

Can I use saved SHSH blobs from one iPhone to restore another iPhone 4

The trouble: Jailbroke my iPhone 4 in recent times as well as it appears happy-go-lucky by means of the applications as well as themes, furthermore at the moment by means of the majority of the calls I build I am moreover completely muted or else frequently muted, as a result that the other individual is left speaking, "Hello? Hello?". Consequently I experience similar to my after that step is to attempt as well as restore the phone furthermore re-jailbreak it. I had presently gone immediately on the way to restoring it however I did not obtain the SHSH blobs in moment. On the other hand, I did obtain the SHSH of my previous iPhone 3GS, which state, "This device has SHSHSs on file intended for iPhone operating system / iOS 3.1.3, iOS 4.0.,iOS 4.0.1" Is there some means at all to make use of these SHSHs on the way to restore my iPhone 4 to its 4.0.1 which I be able to after that rejailbreak?

Re: Can I use saved SHSH blobs from one iPhone to restore another iPhone 4

Things you can attempt:
    1. You can try resetting the phone
    2. You can also plug-in the headphones as well as chatting all the way through the connected microphone
    3. You can also make use of voice memo application on the way to test mic
    4. An alternative is that you can place a call through Skype
    5. As well as remove each and every one jailbroken applications

As per my experience the SHSHs are device precise, at the same time as in three iPhone 4 are sitting beside each other, however just one has SHSHs, the additional device cannot make use of them.The server will not go back the SHSH application for your device for the reason that the SHSH was by no means saved on his server to start by means of.Sorry for the terrible information. However, in a couple of weeks, 4.1 will be here, furthermore each and every one will be well once more.

I think you cannot make use of an SHSH on the way to downgrade an additional iPhone 4, however if I encompass an SHSH at the same time as of from one iPhone 4 by means of 4.1 as well as 01.59.00 unlocked all the way through baseband sealed by means of tinyumbrella be able to I make use of that 4.1 SHSH on an additional iPhone 4 I have that is 4.0.2 01.59.00?I am also having problem receiving the 4.1 phone backup on the way to restore on the 4.0.2 phone. Did not know if this may resolve it.

Thanks for your suggestion. Any other thoughts for workaround? or else rather, is there an simple means on the way to clean up several of my jailbreak mess sideways as of from removing application ?Furthermore I am at a standstill a bit puzzled. If, by departing into the Windows system "hosts" file as well as adding up the line 74.208.10.249 we be able to alter what server iTunes appear on the way to for confirm the ipsw, why cannot Saurik's server presently for all time beam back the Go-Ahead symbol for the restores ?

If SHSH's functioned similar to that why would we still require on the way to save them ourselves? There should be one master SHSH we may possibly all download at in the least time on the way to downgrade. You cannot make use of a saved SHSH as of from one phone on another, era. They are handset-specific, plus firmware version-specific.