Thread: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak With 4.2b3 jumble up On iPod Touch 4G

iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak With 4.2b3 jumble up On iPod Touch 4G

I am familiar with to be patient as well at the same time as wait for the jailbreak on the way to come out, however for the majority part, it is waiting on the way to make use of the 4.1 shsh spot. My trouble is that Untethered Jailbreak With 4.2b3 jumble up On iPod Touch 4G. Do you think that there will ever be an untethered jailbreak intended for the new baseband or else is that at the moment not possible? Thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this trouble. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak With 4.2b3 jumble up On iPod Touch 4G

It seems that you have mixed all the terms in your post.As per my knowledge the baseband is associated on the way to unlocking (as a result you be able to make use of the phone by means of a dissimilar carrier).You require on the way to jailbreak earlier than you be able to unlock. The present jailbreak designed for 4.2.x is tethered. As well as the jailbreak for 4.1 is untethered.If you encompass 4.1 SHSH blobs, you be able to downgrade on the way to iOS 4.1 as well as perform an untethered jailbreak.

The person is asking regarding jailbreaking. That at a standstill has not anything to do by means of baseband edition, the reality that SHSH may possibly be required on the way to untether the new firmware even though.
    It is right that the baseband verify generate an added line in tradition firmware formation as well as stop upgrading without baseband upgrade by means of TinyUmbrella on the IP4, however that has not anything to do by means of the jailbreak being tethered or else untethered.

I doubt why Apple will not permit several of the Jailbrake applications people Jailbrake for to be in the app store. I will willingly recompense for them. I estimate it has to perform by means of parts of the method that they access however at a standstill - a large number of the Jailbrake applications do things superior as compare to Apple's standard iOS. I suggest is not the cause we have an app store in the primary place for the reason that the Jailbrake community come up through it first?They in reality require embracing this a slight more or else they are ultimately departing on the way to be unable to find customers. I be familiar with that it is the means Apple has for all time been, however so as to innovate you require to attempt new thoughts.

Today I watch an video where iPhone Dev Team has verified that an untethered jailbreak intended for iPod Touch 4G on iOS 4.2.1. He3 said that this untethered jailbreak is a ‘backup plan’ saved on Cydia. He as well go on to give details that this is presently a backup plan for untethered iOS 4.2.1 jailbreak, at the same time as Comex may come up by means of a superior substitute shortly.

For each and every one person who is yet on the way to save SHSH blobs on iOS 4.2b3, at the moment is the occasion. Perform this for fear that there is no genuine untethered jailbreak as of from Comex as well as you will have on the way to attach to this back up jailbreak on or after MuscleNerd. This untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.2.1 will function for each and every one devices, counting iPhone as well as iPod Touch as well as iPad, and Apple TV 2G.