Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Htc Clock or weather widget for iPhone

Portable Devices

Old 16-12-2010

Htc Clock or weather widget for iPhone

I was thinking that where can I get the "htc clock with weather widget" for my iPhone. Currently I am not having any idea where can I get this. To be clear I not smart enough to do some tricky kind of stuff with my iPhone, hence if you are providing any solution for this "htc clock with weather widget" then provide that thing in an easy manner. One more thing I just need widget for my iPhone. Any recommendation will be appreciated. It will be better if it can work without the use of ssh. I will be waiting for your reply.

Old 16-12-2010

Re: Htc Clock or weather widget for iPhone

Hi, I am also facing similar problem. I have noticed that Htc Clock with weather widget no longer appears in the weather widget to the current location. I have also adjusted some cities by hand, but none represented. The only thing is appearing is "My Location" and I cannot help it. Now I want to know that how do I get it out so that it can return my location automatically. For solving the problem that I am facing if you need any other information then please let me know about that. I am ready to provide you any relevant information. One more thing I will to bring your notice that is, Sync is active and GPS is not.
Old 16-12-2010

Re: Htc Clock or weather widget for iPhone

The solution for the problem that you are facing is really simple you just need to set the sync to one hour and also activate you GPS. This will definitely solve the problem that you are facing with your ?HTC Clock plugin?. I am so sure about this thing because I was also facing similar problem and by doing this adjustment I have got the solution for the same. If you have any other issue related to this ?HTC Clock plugin? then let me know, I will try to provide the solution, if there is any solution in my knowledge.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,