Thread: Issue with SMS GV Extension in receiving text

Issue with SMS GV Extension in receiving text

Recently I have bought this SMS GV Extension and then tried to switch to Google Voce. I am trying to do this because it can interface with BiteSMS without any problem. But thing is that it is not working in the way, it should work. The problem I am facing is that after paying for this thing or should say, after paying the license fees I am not able to receive GV text to my iPhone SMS application. Is there any solution for this? Or this application is not going to work in the way it should work. If anyone has any solution then let me know about that.

Re: Issue with SMS GV Extension in receiving text

I am also facing similar kind of problem; I am not able to receive the text. But the thing is that I am able send and receive text. The thing is that, if I am sending text to someone, he is able to receive the text without any problem and then he replies and I am able to receive the text but there is no notification or any sign to know, from where the text is coming. I mean to say that I am not able to understand from which person or user I am getting reply. Now you facing problem of sending message, this can be solved without any issue. You just need to add the GV number to your contact entry. If you get the solution for my problem then let me know about that.

I think that you are having problem with the registration that is the reason you are getting issues with this application. For the registration process and maintain a 'master number, an American combination of numbers can be stored. Since I and colleagues in the U.S. late night hours do not wake friends who wanted to, I have a Skype number (affiliate link ordered) for the period of three months. When ordering, it is (obviously) need this to settle in the United States. Registration closes with a first test call from Google to the U.S. number to be authorized by a two-digit number combination is a must. Google Voice of optically fraternized e-mail application looks similar to the same home. Those who fancy chrome extension for the 'quick dial' requires, expansion refers to newly updated from the official hand.

I am completely agreed with the above reply, but if you are having doubt why these things are required. In the U.S. the service is already enjoys many voices of praise and a wide range of services. Since outside the U.S. Registration – in so far as one ever gets an invitation - only with the tricks described above is possible, this is a limited variety of functions. However, if you registered, subject to restrictions is very low. Actually everything works except for the depositing of international telephone numbers for call forwarding. Unfortunately, this is of course one of the main functions. When friends and relatives on the (U.S.) to call Google Voice number to ring in my case Skype. A caller, the voice Google does not know is requested a unique name. These voice recording from then announced before each call answer. About voice recordings will be informed by e-mail. Google Voice transmits the recorded message in this text.