Thread: How to block lost iPhone?

How to block lost iPhone?

I was using lost iPhone which is given me by company and in that there are lots of data which is important and private ,related to my company and also I was using that on regular bases for emailing process. It consist lots of important contacts, data files, photos, and emails saved. The main problem is that I don’t have back up of that data. If anyone having idea how can I get my iphone back in safe condition or if there any chances to block that phone by myself.

Re: How to block lost iPhone?

You can definitely block your lost iPhone but for that you need your mobiles phones IMEI number which stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity. for getting this you need to type *#06# and call button then you will get 15-digit code on your screen , another option you can get this number from searching in settings then go in About and then click on IMEI , you can see that number on your screen . It’s also printed on back side cover on your lost iPhone. This number is unique number of your lost iPhone. Write down that number and keep in safe place. in case you lost your iPhone or it stolen by someone then you can contact to the service provider and by giving IMEI number they can block your lost iPhone completely . Then that lost iPhone is of no use, thief cannot use that phone by changing SIM card.

sorry by mistake i was mentioned here that i was using lost iphone given by company. so i am rectifying here that , i was not using stolen iphone , its stolen by some one after used by me. so i don't have IMEI number of that mobile so what should i do for this?

In case of stolen of iphone, you need to immediately contact to the police station and make a complaint. Give details of your mobile and that place where your phone was stolen .after that you need to contact to the mobile service provider. They will ask your phone IMEI number which is unique and using that number they can track your mobile as well as block your phone for security of your data. They can also tract the place of that mobile and if you lucky enough then by the help of police you can get your mobile.

In this case you need to contact you service provider, like Nokia or Samsung. Then you can make a complaint about this. They will ask you some detailed information of your mobile with your SIM number means your mobile number and your mobiles IMEI number. In case you don’t having IMEI number you can show your receipt of purchasing phone or it is printed on packaging box of phone. Its fifteen digit number which is unique provided to your phone. By using this number they can block your phone and then your phone is of no use, thief cannot use your phone by changing your SIM card.