Thread: How can I get back the files on iPhone?

How can I get back the files on iPhone?

I have the iPhone with me and it was really serving me from the last eight months. Now I have started seeing trouble with the phone. I have seen that the iPhone here starts to get freeze and that too on the random basis. Now the thing is that I do not know what was the reason behind this? I was forced to do the Reset on the iPhone as I was stuck on the Please connect to iTunes and I was not getting rid of this. The issue here is that before going for the Reset I had not gone with the Backup and I have now realized that all the files that I had on the iPhone have been deleted and hence I want to know if there is any possibility by which I can have all the data that were there on the iPhone back. Well I had some of mine important files and some pictures that are lost. Please let me know if I can get it back. Suggest any third party application that can help me with the issue here.

Re: How can I get back the files on iPhone?

Let me tell you that the iPhone is not like the Hard Disk of the computer. Once you lost all the data and that too without making the backup here then I am sure that you will not be able to have this in a perfect and the desired manner. For the Hard Disk you have the software called the Recovery Software that can help you to get back all the data that were there on the storage device and were deleted somehow. Sorry to say that you will not be able to have the lost data on the iPhone of yours again. Well that is all that I can tell here. Will let you know more if I can find something.

Before going to the RESET it is always advisable that you have the Backup of all the data that you have on the cell phone of yours. I totally agree to what has been said above and regarding the third party application I do not think with the products from Apple there are hardly any chances of getting it work. Let me tell you that I have not heard of such thing and I am really sorry for this here. I think that you will have to say good-bye to all the files on the iPhone of yours.

Caught with the similar issue with the iPhone of mine but with a slight difference. I was transferring the data from the iPhone and I had seen that the program just got stuck there. I had to forcefully quit all the application there so that I can come out of the stuck scenario here. I disconnected the iPhone from the PC just to break the operation. Now I do not know where all the data have vanished. Is there nothing like the TEMP folder for the Apple iPhone from where I can get back all the data and then can start getting it back. I had an important video in the iPhone there and I really want to have that recovered. Please help me to get out of this; any help in the matter will be really appreciated.

Just see this link and see if this can help you a bit with the situation of yours. Also in addition to this I just want to make a point here that you should always have the backup of all the data that you have on the Mobile Phone or the Hard Disk since it is nearly impossible to say what wrong can happen with the RESETTING the iPhone. Please see the link below and it will guide you with the procedure that is needed to be followed here: Restoring an iPhone (Front and Back). Please let me know if this link really helped you here. Will be waiting for the arrival of your next post.