Thread: Blue Spot While Taking Photos with iPhone 4

Blue Spot While Taking Photos with iPhone 4

I am having a strange issue on my iPhone 4 as this issue can't tolerated at all. Actually when I am trying to start the camera on this phone then it does not show much problem but there is one blue spot on the screen. This spot is clearly visible when you click a picture with the white background. Is there anybody who has the same problem with the camera lens of an iPhone 4.

Re: Blue Spot While Taking Photos with iPhone 4

I have never seen any such problem with any mobile's camera. I guess there would be something like blue in front of your camera lens which might be coming in focus whenever you start the camera. I suggest you to clean the camera lens of your phone and then check that it gets cleaned or not. If not then you should open the panel of your phone and then check that it works or not.

I think there would be something wrong with the software itself which might not be supporting properly when you start the camera application on your phone. I suggest you to reset your phone which might solves this problem. First of all you have to switch off your phone and then hold the Menu+Power button for few seconds which will reset your phone and then check that the spot has been cleared or not. If not then you might have to reinstall the iOS 4 on your phone.

Most probably it would be something related to the camera or camera lens itself which shows such blue spot in front of your phone's camera. I suggest you to open up the panels of your phone and then clean the camera lens and check starting your phone without placing the panels. There could be some problem with the camera itself. It could be happening due to some case as well if you are using any case for your iPhone.