Thread: iPhone shuffle always plays same song

iPhone shuffle always plays same song

I am using this Apple's iPhone from last 5 months and never had any problem yet. Even now there is nothing wrong with this phone except one function. Actually I used to connect my phone with the car's music system and I turn ON the shuffle in the music player. But what problem I am facing here is my iPhone which plays one song again and again. What could be the problem with this phone?

Re: iPhone shuffle always plays same song

I guess there is nothing wrong with the phone nor with the music player which you are using after synchronizing your phone. Actually shuffle function works with the static algorithm which works as per the number of songs that has been added in your song's play list. I have seen such problems on many music player which used to play the song that has been played already but doesn't plays those which has been never played.

I guess the same thing must be happening even when you do not connect your phone with the car's music player. I suggest you to check the behavior of your phone without connecting it with the any third party hardware. There is one simple solution that you can try out. I suggest you to add one more song to your playlist and then check that how it works.

Are you saying that it always plays the same song even though you have enabled the shuffle in the play list. If you are having any such problem on your machine then you have to give a check to your phone's functionality. First of all reset your phone by pressing the Menu+Power key. Once you have done so that check that it plays only one song or it plays some other as well.