Thread: Digital camera under $175

Digital camera under $175

I am thinking of purchasing a good digital camera for my friend. So i want a quick piece of advice from you guys. The budget i will be looking is any where around $175. So please suggest me something that will come under my budget. Also i want a user friendly camera, with an easy manual operations, that will be easy for the first timer to operate. So if you have any knowledge about such types of digital camera then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Digital camera under $175

Since you have specified the budget around $175. So the best in this category is the Sony CyberShot DSC-W180. With a 10.1 Megapixel camera you cannot ask for more. With the CyberShot technology it will give you the maximum clarity. So you will be happy with the output. It consist of the features like automatic face detection which makes the user to click the photographs with ease. With 2.7" LCD screen and 640*480 resolution it is definite the worth for money.

I would definitely advice you to go with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS7. It definitely comes under your budget priced around $145. It is well built with the metal design. With various features like Intelligent ISO Control, Intelligent Scene Selector and Face Detection, it definitely makes an impression among the users. It is also very light and also has a good battery life. It comes with a 10Megapixel camera supported by 640 x 480 resolution. I would definitely ask you to go with this one.

I will tell you to go with my favorite choice i.e.Canon PowerShot A570IS. Though the camera is 7.1 megapixel it contains load of features that will keep you interested. Some of the various features that i would like you to know is that it has face recognition feature, red eye fixture , image stabilizer, movie mode, it can even be used under water. Which is uncommon in today's digital camera. Also it has a good image quality that will not disappoint you. So do go with this option it will not disappoint you.