Thread: GPS not working can I install new GPS system in iPhone?

GPS not working can I install new GPS system in iPhone?

I am fan of apples iphone and its GPS technology is great I was using it for long time but now I am getting problem with GPS it’s getting stuck when I tried to open and use. I don’t know why is this happening but it’s not fair with me because I have bought this iphone specially for the GPS facility .if anybody having idea why is it happening and who I can overcome it so please help me . I also want to know can I install new GPS system in my iphone. If it is possible then please explain me how?

Re: GPS not working can I install new GPS system in iPhone?

As you had asked about installing new GPS in your iphone so it’s only done by company’s engineer, you can’t install new GPS in your iphone by yourself. For that you need to contact customer service center. About your problem I think it comes from virus or spyware if they affect your iphone then this might have the reason for GPS crashing. You can solve this problem by using antivirus, connect your iphone to the computer and scan your all data and the check if still it’s not working then contact to the customer service center.

As per my knowledge GPS related with internet connection there might have chances of interruption in internet connection for small interval or night your internet service is not working. you need to check first that your internet is working or not, by browsing different sides if these opening then problem is with your GPS and If another sites also not opening that mean your internet connection is not working properly then you need to contact your internet service provider.

There some steps which I can tell you for using GPS on your iphone in proper way.
    First Install a GPS Receiver Application to your iPhone.Pick Application and Search. Hit in either GPS or GPS Receiver into the search bar. Click Search when complete.Select from the list of GPS applications you want to download. You can Waze,TomTom or Google Maps. Go through with the information about the application and its analysis, to see if it is to your standards. Click Install on the right hand side of the application's information. Type your Apple iTunes password, if required. The application should install and come into view in your menu.