Thread: iphone alarm fault not ringing

iphone alarm fault not ringing

I am using the iphone since last two years and I found no problem yet but I am getting the error into the phone from last night. I have freshly become aware of my alarm not going off in the morning on an apparently accidental basis. It occurs this morning, I did observe then when I lastly woke up and check the phone, I had locked the phone by means of a game app unlock. I consideration this may be the concern but I tested it. Put an alarm, left an app unlock and protected the cell phone, the alarm go off. I check the ringer was not on quiet. Has anyone had any problem by means of the alarm not leaving off? I utilize this as my main alarm, so when it does not ring it is type of a trouble.

Re: iphone alarm fault not ringing

Hi all, reading about the Internet I found that there is a bug with alarm on iphone with more days, the problem that sounds following one hour after the time of day. I like many others we got up an hour later, and the same thing happened three weeks ago in India, but they got up an hour earlier.
    Unfortunately, they fired me for this delay. Steve jobs if he woke up an hour later, I know that he is not fired, you can $ 1000 telephone and the alarm does not work with the time change? I have written here to find out if someone happened to this mistake, if separate if you can do something against apple!!
    Write through

Also happened to me. I noticed this morning that the alarm did not sound, but I gave up but then I played during the lesson an hour late. Now I'm trying to see if it works by sending one hour ahead, you're right is a crazy thing. It seems impossible that a phone that has the exorbitant costs has at least the basic settings that each mobile phone. I think that there is not any solution for this bug to the phone. Please anybody can help me to get the solution for this issue.

The best way is to create alarms, taking care to set the alarm time with 1 hour less until the fix possible in the iOS 4.2. I thought I was mistaken the iPhone has made its own time change still has a big bug that might interfere with many people. In fact the time change went well as planned but as regards the alarm clock or other the iPhone has always shift an hour so clearly if you set your alarm for 8am the iPhone is going to ring him at 9am. This is what happened to me this morning, at first I thought it was a personal mistake, but reading Engaged and checking on my iPhone, I realized that this was a bug. Is there any solution for the bug I am getting in I phone.

I think this is an issue which is related to the ios you are using into the phone you need to update your ios in the phone and then I think this will be solved. So I would like to recommend you to down load the update and then update the phone and then I think the issue will be totally resolved. I hope this will help you.