Thread: Want to play songs using airtunes with iPhone.

Want to play songs using airtunes with iPhone.

I have bought new iphone which I want to use for play songs and watching videos by using airtunes but I am not confirm that it is possible or not . If it is possible then please give me process of that, also give me suggestion if requires any additional software or hardware. Is it safe with my iphone and is it any precaution for using this. If yes then please suggest me.In case i don't have itune then how can i get in my iphone?

Re: Want to play songs using airtunes with iPhone.

You can definitely use that for playing music for that follow some basic steps.
    Sync the video from your iPhone to your computer .Down Load the video into iTunes.Sync the video again to your iPhone .Go to the iPhone application. click on play video and click on airplay or airtune application. You no need to any additional software or hard ware just you need compatibility between iphone and external device.

As per my knowledge you can definitely play songs using airtunes with iphones. For that you need windows or Mac operating system in computer and external speaker for sound and remote control for controlling those speakers. You need to install drivers of those external speakers and then you can check by playing any song on it. The main thing is driver and airtunes software both things should be compatible with each other and also your iphone also, and then you can play songs easily without any problem.

You can definitely play songs through the speakers by airport controlling with your iphone. You can use free remote application for this. In library has a same song which is on your iphone so its better experience. It has much more applications and by this you can set you favorite’s songs and it will play continuously. Also you can manage your play list in iphone as well as on remote I tunes so go ahead and use it.