Thread: How to change the keyboard theme on iphone 4 using OS4.1?

How to change the keyboard theme on iphone 4 using OS4.1?

I think that the normal keyboard in the iPhone 4 is the worst thing I have observe. There have been overwhelming keyboard theme all along the lines of Mac book Pro etc. I try to change and install the new keyboard theme on iphone 4 but unfortunately fail.Anyone manage on the way to perform this effectively on your iphone 4 by means of latest operating system? I have search on internet and tried the advice suggested but unable to install the themes. If you have any idea about this please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to change the keyboard theme on iphone 4 using OS4.1?

I think that you might not be able to download keyboard themes to any further extent on jailbroken devices. Keyboard themes just functions on firmware’s up to 2.2.1.Keyboard themes have stopped up functioning yet in view of the fact that the 3.0 firmware. If you in reality desire a dissimilar keyboard, after that install iKeyEx from Cydia. It is a extended, complex process.

You require on the way to append the iacces repo on the way to your sources as well as download the iacces designed for english 3.X (there may possibly be a broken version however you will have to discover it manually).
    Once you encompass the downloaded the iacces application you be able to search for iaccess keyboards within cydia as well as download them.On the way to make use of the key boards you revolve them on in winterboard as well as on your keyboard there will at the moment be a slight image of a globe. To change between usual as well as fresh "skinned" keyboard just press the globe.One disadvantage is that the keyboard will no longer guess your words.

I will recommend Pre 3.x firmware, Apple makes use of bitmapped keyboards, as a result we may possibly merely modify those images as well as put them in a theme, or else group them in the .artwork folder furthermore put back the original.For 3.x, Apple discarded this in addition to instead make use of instructions in a programmatic wisdom on the way to read out the keyboard's form.You be able to make use of iAccess or else iKeyEx to mod your keyboard as of at the moment.

As per my knowledge none of the keyboard themes are functional on 3.0 I attempt furthermore plus there is a large number of pages of the net that discussising regarding this. I have also attempted on the way to download the storm keyboard however no chance sad furthermore we do not yet be familiar with at what time they are going to function we presently have to wait as well as observe at what time they update winterboard as a result it works.

I had overwhelming keyboard as well as sms themes by means of my 2.2.1 firmware, however at the moment that the 3.0 update is released I cannot discover a means on the way to make them function. They download presently well except they do not modify anything. How can I moreover locate new ones that work or else be able to modify the strings on the way to it in SSH?