Thread: Others not able to hear me but I can hear them on my iphone not a 3g version

Others not able to hear me but I can hear them on my iphone not a 3g version

I am using the iphone which really a good phone in the market I am using a non 3g phone version form the iphone. It was serving me the best of it but recently I am getting the issue from the phone that is while calling to others it I find that others are not able to hear me but I can hear them properly. I don’t know what the problem there is into the cell but I need the solution for this issue. Please help me.

Re: Others not able to hear me but I can hear them on my iphone not a 3g version

I think it is an issue that is related to the microphone that is not responding to you which resulting you not hearing your voice to the others. So I think you need to change the microphone so that you will be able to respond others so nicely and the others to do so. I think you need to do a checking of the microphone you are using with you phone. I hope this will help you.

Re: Others not able to hear me but I can hear them on my iphone not a 3g version

I think there is some fault in the network provider you are using he may be not providing the proper service to you so I think you need to try checking the service of your service provider and I think it will help you to get out of this issue. It seems that it is an issue that is related to the network. SO I think you should to try checking this and then you will be able to solve the problem

I think it is an issue with the hardware in the phone you are using so I would like to tell you to do a hard reset the phone for which you need to follow the steps given below:
    • For doing a hard reset you need to Press and hold the Home key which is a big circle under the screen and the on or off key which you can find on summit of the iPhonE all together.
    • Carry on holding together buttons at the time of doing this you will find the "Slide to power off" just ignore this awaiting the iPhone shut off and start to start again.
    • You might allow go when you observe the silver Apple symbol. As you will appear this logo you have finished a hard reset effectively.
    • Don't be worried that it takes pretty a while to fill from the Apple symbol to the major screen it happens normally.

I contain the same trouble. I have had this exacting iPhone for 4-5 months by means of no troubles. Recently, people have been say that they can't perceive sound me, but I can listen to them well. Some calls it workings just very well, but added times it doesn't. I have attempt fitting signal connected things, and I have attempt by means of other phones to observe if it's the network. It just doesn't appear signal associated. I believe its iPhone hardware or software. Maybe a little in the microphone.