Thread: Help in taking backup and regain lost data from iPhone

Help in taking backup and regain lost data from iPhone

I am using iPhone from six month its working fine but before few days it suddenly stuck and restarted and after restart I lost my all data and I also don’t have back up of it . That data contains all my office work information and project details which I need urgently. If anybody having idea why it is happened and is there any backup software is available for iPhone then please let me know. And also help me out for recovering my lost data.

Re: Help in taking backup and regain lost data from iPhone

There is software for data recovery speedily for media files that is Disk Doctors Digital Media Recovery. It is complete photo recover application for almost all Digital Media that permits users to recover deleted photos, video files and music from the basic format to high definition image format for famous digital cameras like Sony, Canon, Olympus, Minolta and Nikon which includes different types of formats like JPEG, TIFF, BMP, CRW, NEF, SRF, MRW, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, CR2. Disk Doctors Digital Media Recovery rapidly restores and locates lost data from your iPhone. So it’s best for you.

I heard about the software which I think you can use.This software converts data of iPhone that are created by the iTunes in to easily usable Mac OS X files. It’s specially designed to run on Leopard.Extracting application resources for users to assist them examine bugs.Investigate files that are made by third party applications using Finder.It cab decode the database of SQLite files that are stored on iPhone like SMS messages, Notes and call history.

Here I am giving you some steps for recovering your lost data form iPhone.
    • Avoid from copying extra files onto your iPhone when you feel you have lost files.
    • You need to use scan to observe whether your files are still there or not so you can get them again.
    • Install an application that is able of searching the files on the hard drive of your iPhone.
    • These applications you can get from internet at free of cost.
    • Permit the program to run so that it can scan and recollect all data which was lost.
    • It can take some hours for scanning and collecting.
    • Attach iPhone to the computer you generally use to sync them if the above process does not work.
    • Click on Summery tab in iTunes, and click on Restore.
    • Select, when requested, the option that offers to restore your earlier settings. Because your files will be backed up on your computer, your data should be restored.