Thread: Need help for recover forgotten password of iPhone

Need help for recover forgotten password of iPhone

I have using iphone from one year and I using password from beginning for security because in my iphone it contains a important data of my office and now problem is when I trying to enter password its showing incorrect password type again, I think I forgot my password and I have also tried more than 5 times so now my phone is blocked. I don’t know what to do now. If anybody having knowledge about this so please help me for this.

Re: Need help for recover forgotten password of iPhone

I think you can reset your password by following these steps:
    By using the USB cable connect your iphone to your computer or laptop.
    Keep holding the power button on the iPhone. The screen will transform asking you to use a slider to power the unit off. Use the slider.Press home button and power buttons simultaneously. Then iphone will restart .After some minutes screen will transform in to a warning triangle. This mean your iphone is in recovery mode.Open iTunes, and click on the iPhone image on the left side of the screen. Confirm that the Summary tab is chosen, and scroll down until you see the Restore button. And Click on Restore.Click on Don't Back Up then click on Restore. The iPod will be reverted to its original system settings, which will remove password. Note that this process will also delete all data from the iPhone, including contacts e-mails, notes and media files.

There are different ways to recover your password from iphone . One of the methods I am giving you.Connect your iPhone to your computer. While connecting your iPhone to the computer connect iPhone white color cord in to USB port on your computer. And connect another point to your iPhone. By this itunes will automatically on your computer, after opened up the itunes select the iPhone icon on the left. Now iPhone will show you current all information and data on your computer, you can take that data on your computer as backup .Now unplug iPhone from computer. Select setting option from home screen of your iPhone .Now select general , in down side of this general area select reset option and select reset settings , then you will get confirmation screen in this select reset all settings. By this iPhone will rest your all settings and come on default settings and then you no need to password for using I phone.

There are lots of software are available in market for recover your lost password. One of this is Office Hero. It applies superior detections technique to recover lost passwords for Microsoft access database files. You can select that files and click on recover .this application has Database FileClick Recover method and you can see database whiles scan. It has more than 250 techniques to detect and check the database. It’s available on internet at free of cost .you can install it in your computer and recover your lost password.