Thread: Want to delete photos from Camera Roll at once from iphone

Want to delete photos from Camera Roll at once from iphone

Hello I am using iphone from last six months and need a little help from you people. Actually I want to tell you that I am not able to delete the images from the camera roll of the iphone. I have done some snapping in the party of my friends birthday bash. I need all those images to delete from the camera roll of the phone. Does anyone know how to remove all photos from Camera Roll on one occasion? I discover it rather boring remove photos one by one, particularly when photos in camera roll build up to hundreds. Almost certainly there is a method to perform it in iPhoto, but that doesn't outfit me as I'm on Windows. Couldn't discover a method to perform it in Piccasa or iTunes, also. Please assist me.

Re: Want to delete photos from Camera Roll at once from iphone

I think it is possible to do so using computer and it can be done by syncing the phone with the folder from the computer and then you need to made a folder from the system and then you will be able to delete all the things you want to delete from the folder and after this sync again. I think you should try doing this and this will help you to do the things you want to. Try doing all the things and then I think you will get all the solution which you need.

I have tried all the things which I am suggesting here I have found that when I plugged my iphone to the computer which is having the windows XP it just shows the camera wizard which asks me that I want to copy the photos to the system which I want to remove. It also gives me one option that there is to delete the photos after copying and it works fine to me. I think this will help you to get the desired solution.

I think the process above is given will help you but it will take a long time to delete photos. It will just delete the photos on by one. I think there is a little application which will delete all the photos from the camera roll at once that is known as Image Capture which comes with the OS X. It is very useful application to do the things which you want to delete. I think you should try doing these things which might be helpful to you and let us know if you are getting solution from this tool so that it could be helpful to others too.

I think it can be done manually by following the steps given below so to get the desired solution just follow the steps:
    • First f you need to connect your camera to computer you are using and then just turn on the camera.
    • After this just choose the camera from the gadget list which you can find from the left of the Image Capture window.
    • Now just select the things which you want to delete and then click on the delete option.