Thread: How to Install Android 2.2.1 On iPhone Using Bootlace in Cydia

How to Install Android 2.2.1 On iPhone Using Bootlace in Cydia

As reading an article now you be able to install BootLace on your iPod and as a result allowing you on the way to install Android without making use of your computer.Well for several cause it won't work.I encompass all the necessities however I obtain some weird error similar to this “Error: Kernal does not match any compatible jailbreaks. Jailbreak with redsn0w or Pwnage Tool and try again.”If anyone be familiar with what the problem is in that case please help. I plan on amazing my friend tomorrow previous to having to offer it back to him as well as have Android on his iPhone.As a result any sudden assist will be very much appreciated.I jail broke it by means of RedSn0w as well as enabled home screen wallpapers as well as Verbose boot.

Re: How to Install Android 2.2.1 On iPhone Using Bootlace in Cydia

It was my perceptive that installing Android on an iPhone just works by means of the Original iPhone and not iPhone 3G/3GS. I may possibly be wrong even though, that’s now somewhat I am thinking I memorize reading. I remember reading something about whether or else not you make use of redsn0w b1 or b2 on the way to jailbreak your iPhone. I consider it does not work by means of the most recent b2.

I just acquire this up as well as running on my iPhone 3G; furthermore it functioned absolutely first occasion. Previous to starting I perform a full Device Firmware Update restore to the phone, after that jail broke by means of pwnagetool. Attempt starting by means of a new restores as well as go from there. Make certain you put it up at the same time as a new phone, not a restore from backup.Its tremendous slow, does not have access toward the market, & in view of the fact that I do not have a functioning sim card for that phone, I cannot check if the phone will function. I had no trouble connecting to wifi, as well as the browser will worked very well, however not much else. It was enjoyable to attempt out, however I do not observe it being extremely usable. If you encompass a functioning sim card I would love to be familiar with if the phone as well as SMS works.

Below is the step Wise Guide for Installing Android 2.1 Froyo on 3GS as well as 2G iPhone
    Step 1: First you require on the way to start a Cydia application furthermore include this repository into it plus install Bootlace
    Step 2: After installing Bootlace, a new icon will be added on the way to your Spring board known as Bootlac.
    Step 3: At the moment load Bootlace as well as install OpeniBoot. At this time strike on iDroid as well as press “Install” it.
    Step 4: On one occasion iDroid is installed on your iPhone, now Open “QuickBoot” as well as strike on the Android icon moreover it will reboot your iPhone as well as take you into Android operating system.
    That’s it, you are finished!

The developers of Bootlace are attempting their best on the way to install
    Google Android operating system on Apple iPhone
    4 as well as iPad.
    Devices that support Bootlace to install Android:
    • iPhone 2G on iOS 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 jailbroken by means of Blackra1n, Redsn0w or else PwnageTool.
    • iPhone 3G on iOS 4.x jailbroken by means of Redsn0w or else PwnageTool.
    Devices that support Bootlace to install Android:
    • iPhone 4 jailbroken by means of Blackra1n, Redsn0w
    • iPad by means of Redsn0w

If you’re not awake of OpeniBoot, this is an open source application from iBoot boot loader found in iOS devices. It permits booting of unknown code for example Linux kernals. OpeniBoot is incredibly helpful designed for booting as well as making use of Linux based kernals for instance Android on iOS devices at the same time as it preps up the device for the linux kernal on the way to obtain control.