Thread: Help with "Cellular Data Network" tab as well as facetime was not functioning in iPhone

Help with "Cellular Data Network" tab as well as facetime was not functioning in iPhone

I had just installed ultrasn0w last day however the cellular data network tab appears on the way to be missing. Now I installed an APN profile to obtain my edge functioning however MMS at a standstill does not work. As well as in view of the fact that the cellular data network tab is disappearing. I cannot alter the settings. Furthermore, Facetime does not work as well as beneath the phone settings it states that "Waiting for activation." Any solution to this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Help with "Cellular Data Network" tab as well as facetime was not functioning in iPhone

I am on a 3gs on 4.0 as well as have the accurate similar trouble. If I hear of a solution I will place it here. You perform the same, ok? My Airplane mode was disappeared as well, in that case after a restart that comes back. I am on T-Mobile in Mumbai as a result I am able on the way to acquire on the EDGE network, however do not have MMS. Do you encompass an MMS selection? I be familiar with that you cannot send it not including the cellular network, however does the camera show up in the messaging application?

Re: Help with "Cellular Data Network" tab as well as facetime was not functioning in iPhone

I am having the similar problem. I am in reality on AT&T as well as installed the unlock furthermore after that uninstalled it for the reason that it was useless for me as well as facetime was not functioning. I did the iphone delivery off cydia on the way to acquire my mms as well as facetime switch back. On the other hand, at what time I tried on the way to activate facetime, it would not function as well as it would not succeed each time. I after that remember that I have My3G installed as well as running. I wondered if that had something to do by means of it. I switch that off for the phone part as well as attempt activating once more It's been sitting here waiting for activation for 10 min up to now by means of nothing.

I got facetime functioning on my tmobile as well as like on the way to share.And below is the setting on my Cellular Data Network. All I perform was jailbreakme as well as upgrade cydia furthermore unlock as well as enter setting if you have problem by means of Cellular Data Network on the way to display just turn off FaceTime first as well as turn it reverse on at what time you finished.

How are you yet capable on the way to alter your cellular data settings?? I do not still encompass that option I can just turn cellular data on or else off not anything else.On T-Mobile, jailbroke as well as unlocked by means of 4.01 however as well tried it on 4.0 as well as it was the similar thing. I have furthermore turned off facetime on the way to observe if that makes a difference.