Thread: Micromax Andro A60 games , software and application

Micromax Andro A60 games , software and application

I have recently purchased a new Micromax Andro A60 mobile phone and this smartphone is basically running on the Android 2.1 operating system. Now I am looking to install some good video games and software on this mobile phone. I don’t know what are all the best games and application for this mobile phone, so if someone can suggest me the best app and games for Micromax Andro A60, it would be appreciated. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Micromax Andro A60 games , software and application

There are many games on the Google Market place, so all you need to do is just visit at their website and download all games or apps on your mobile phone. You can also try to backup games in your phone. You just have to visit market and then search for app installer and then install it. After opening it in your pc you need to click manage app and then choose the application you want to take backup. Now click on export and backup will be done immediately. You original app copy is saved on memory card.

Yes, to download games and apps you have to go to the Google marketplace website. After that sign in with the same gmail address which you have used on your phone. Now you just have to search for any games or apps and then click on it and then click on the Install button on the game or app page. After few seconds the same app or game will start getting downloaded on your phone and once the download is finished then it will install the app or game immediately. Hope this helps.

You can easily checkout all the best games and apps on the Google Marketplace. They have columns for best top selling games and apps, best free games and apps and so on. You can also test and delete any games or apps that you want. I own a android mobile too and I like to always test all apps on my mobile phone. If I dont like them then I simply uninstall and search for more interesting apps. Note that your mobile phone wont be able to play HD games because it requires a good GPU in the mobile phone.