Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Micromax Andro A60 games , software and application

Portable Devices

Old 15-12-2010

Micromax Andro A60 games , software and application

I have recently purchased a new Micromax Andro A60 mobile phone and this mobile phone is basically running on the Android 2.1 operating system. And now I am looking to install some good video games and software on this mobile phone. I donít know which is the best games and application for this mobile phone, so someone please help me to solve my problem.

Old 15-12-2010

Re: Micromax Andro A60 games , software and application

A Tiltlite is one of the most interesting games: nice, funny, engaging in short ... to have. The game is actually very simple: to bring the ball to the finish through a maze of holes and traps. Started the game, our mobile phone becomes the path to complete: the movement of tilting the phone surface on which the ball moves, with a vibration for each "contact" that it has with the walls of the maze, and the result is an experience gaming immersive and fun.
Old 15-12-2010

Fallingball certainly did not care for graphics aTiltlite But a game is really simple, light and fun. This time we're a little man like you draw it in elementary school (in my case is still so in reality ) And we have to dodge balls that ribalzano continually over our heads. Again we must not do is move our phone to run the little man to the right or left, the sensitivity to movements of the mobile phone is enough to have fun without problems.
Old 15-12-2010

I would like to suggest you PapiJump because it is a truly original game: let's go back to being a ball, but this time ... we have to go as high as possible! Yes, because the goal of the game is being able to go higher and higher with the steps sustaining jobs here and there on the screen: the problem is that a force always pushes us up, and if we rely on the steps ... ... splash on the floor!
Old 29-12-2010

Retro Defense is a good, old-Tower Wars game for Android. Build towers to destroy the enemies and not to let the ship, the Home Base, etc, and thus to lose lives. There are different types of towers, enemies, and more. You can stop the game and resume the road and so wonderful times a round tower Wars play on the phone. The game is the graphics made easy and good, very retro! I love Tower before games so that it is a good pastime for me to go to play. In the Android Market, there are the game as a free Lite version and Buy version. For the first games, the Lite version is always enough. So quickly download and play.
Old 02-01-2011

Battle for Mars is also a strategy game. Here you play as Earthling (human) against the Martian (Martian = computer) the good old "destroy his main building" game. You have to conquer Mars. Here, each one has features and money to build up troops and destroy the enemy forces. If you have all the troops and the main house is destroyed is the winner. But be careful, the computer in this case is great and it is not easy to win.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,