Thread: Skype for HTC HD 7

Skype for HTC HD 7

Hello friends,
    I have recently purchased a new mobile phone called the HTC HD 7 and it is running on the windows phone 7 mobile operating system. I have activated 3G mobile service on my phone number and I want to install skype application. Can anyone tell me how do I download and install Skype application on my HTC HD 7 and from where? If possible then please tell me step by step guide to get Skype on my phone. Thanks

Re: Skype for HTC HD 7

All you need to do is directly go to the marketplace and download the application from there or else from this link - http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=c3f8...b-c0a3f4360a51. This app will also work on your pc along with on your HTC mobile phone or else you can also simply launch the marketplace app on your phone and then search for the Skype app and once you start downloading it, then after it has finished downloading the installation will begin immediately.

I am facing a problem after installing skype on my HTC HD7 mobile phone. If I am trying to make a video call to someone then I can see his video on the right below side of my mobile phone with small screen. I am also able to see my video in all over the screen but I wanted to know if I can reverse the video or not? What I am trying to say is that I want to see the other persons full screen and not mine. So, is there any solution for this problem? Thanks

I am using the Nokia Lumia 900 mobile phone and I have not been able to reproduce the problem that you are facing since I am having both the front and reat facing cameras. On my mobile phone my own video looks to be a small video and the other person's video appears as the full-screen video. I will try to track down a single camera device like the HTC HD 7 and check if I can reproduce the same issue. In any case, there isnt any way to swap video which is shown full screen.