Thread: iPhone 3G and multitasking IOS 4.2.1

iPhone 3G and multitasking IOS 4.2.1

As the title suggests multitasking with Os 4.2.1 and iphone 3g is now out. I had my iPhone jailbreak with redsnow. It looks the phone apps work. After jailbreaking I had got a multi-tasking menu in the same that let me see many things. It allow allow me to tweak my tweak my device and do many things in it. This thing was not possible on the regular one. I am quiet sure that will very helpful. I am just sharing my experience.

Re: iPhone 3G and multitasking IOS 4.2.1

I upgraded to 4.2.1. When I did the jailbreak I set the three functions that are not naturally present in the 3G multitasking including. Here is precisely the problem. If I double click on the home start in the App and I can browse and open them. But when an application is already open (or even just safari or iPod settings) and I double-click on the homepage and I click to open locks and another back home! I was wrong to do jailbreack or is it a problem that someone else also?

The device can again use a little "smoother". Forget the bad times of IOS 4.0. Almost forgot. Do something ever again, Apple! Of course, do not support all advanced features of the "old" hardware. Respectively. Apple would not want all the nice functions run on the 3G. I had the time of 4:01 iOS already once made a short experience with jailbreak. I also could enable background image.

When I try it's always the latest version to play on my 3G. At 4.0 while it was difficult because it was much slower stop, but I've left it, because just not many more apps on 3.3.1 running. For this reason I make them every time is the latest version because then also run all the apps. And compared to 4.0 runs clear liquid 4.2.1. Also had been at 4.0 or higher and the ability to create folders with the jailbreak and multitasking and other features to more active.

The most important update is indeed the improvements obtained iPad tablet, because with the multitasking iOS 4.2 is back.

Among the new features we find:
    • Folder Support
    • Unified Inbox
    • Game Center
    • Airplay for streaming photos, audio and video to the Apple TV.
    • Airprint, the new architecture that allows the iPad print directly without drivers.

Apple multitasking operating under threads, lots of functionality "as applied" to continue running when you switch from one to another application, the application itself is sent to bed. It is a brilliant solution for this type of device with limited resources, the industry trend in software development points to this, but users (AKA ignorant bloggers) critics. Well, Backgrounder is a solution unlike iOS API (based on threads or wires) enables multi-tasking all applications (process-based). Backgrounder has been updated to version 1.0.0-1, provides support for IOS 4.2.1 and notifies you produce conflicts with other applications jailbreak before being installed.