Thread: Linking Of The Hotmail Accounts Not Possible In Blackberry Devices

Linking Of The Hotmail Accounts Not Possible In Blackberry Devices

There has been a temporarily changes being made in the blackberry device that I have been using it for many of the years and so I have just added some of the default account settings in the file that has been used by me for the purpose of the using of the device for the linking and also for the embedding of the files that are being done in the data files. And I have just tried to return the handset that was causing some issues in the mobile that I have been using they have ignored blankly for not accepting the handset and the they creating ruckus out of it. And also I have been unable to get the linking of the files and also the embedding of the files is not being done on the phone that I have been using it for long. And this error that is shown in the hotmail itself and no other sites at the entire computer is displaying “Invalid email address or password: Please verify your e-mail address and password. But the main problem is that they are repeatedly showing this error to me which is causing me lots of problems, I have tried out many a things but all are in vain, I have also tried deleting the files and also the reinstallation of the system of the blackberry but nothing worked at all. Please tell me the reason why this issue is being faced by me and tell me the proper solution for it.

Re: Linking Of The Hotmail Accounts Not Possible In Blackberry Devices

The problem that which you have just described above is having only one of the solution that is fitting common for such kind of the issues that are frequently faced by the peoples. I suggest you that you should try to change the password and see the limitation of the password that is present in the mobile phone that you are making use of. The password length should be not more than 16 and not up to 16, because they may tell you to change the password and then see that whether it will work well with the system that your using or not.

The other option is that you can just enter an alternative E-mail address and then see that the Windows Live ID that has been given to you works properly or not. And also the use of the Windows Live ID is being made so that it can be used for the settings of the files and also for the errors of the files that are not working well with the system. The Windows Live id will also give you the particular settings that you wanted to give it to the system that you are making use of it.

On Windows Live ID Site you can make the use of the services that are present in the files and also the use of the Verify Windows live ID can be done by doing the use of the characters that can be used for the picture box and then directly click on to the continue option. And if you are making the use of the alternative addresses then it will be prompted and then you can make the use of the reset e-mail can also be send and then you got to click on to the Continue option.