Thread: Hotmail ActiveSync On I-Phone Connection Server Failed?

Hotmail ActiveSync On I-Phone Connection Server Failed?

I have been using the I-phone since long and also in the similar manner use to make the use of the hotmail more often. The hotmail was used by me for the purpose of the mailing and also for the various purpose of the sending and the receiving of the mails. I use to make the use of the ActiveSync for the synchronization of the files that are present in the hotmail, directly back to the files that represent in the system that is being used by me. But now whenever I try to access the mail using the application of ActiveSync it does not connect to the mail server but instead it says that the connection is not being found and the set file is not being found. Please tell me the solutions so that I can make the use of the ActiveSync on I-Phone and there should be no error of the mail server getting of time and cannot connect to the server.

Re: Hotmail ActiveSync On I-Phone Connection Server Failed?

At the start I will like you to look for the errors that are being found out internally and also for the problems that are created when you try to connect to the server and also the message that is being displayed to you when you try to connect to the web-browser. Try to master reset the settings that are available and see that whether it works for you or not. The master reset is the options that will allow you to do the settings once again and then try to connect to the system that you are making use of. After that just do the settings step by step and then see that whether it works properly or not.

For doing the above steps you can just follow the steps that are given below:
    1. At the start you have to go to the option of the iDevice in that go to the settings option and in that you have to go to the Mail option then in to the Contacts, Calendars and then in the Add accounts option.
    2. After that tap on the Microsoft Exchange option.

Then you got to follow the information that are given step by step for you to follow:
    • Email is the important part of the hotmail address and so type the E-mail properly without any mistakes.
    • After that you have to look out for the Domain that is to be left blank.
    • Then when the Domain is kept blank you got to look out for the Hotmail address and then similarly just type the password to it to.
    • And the you got to see on the description of the hotmail.

3. After that you got to click on to the next option and then just verify the
    server that is being made use in it.

4. After that you got to enable push of the Mail, contacts and also the
    calendars all of the three at a time.

And that’s all the steps and you don’t have to do any of the steps further.

If the above option does not work for you then you can just follow the looking of the ActiveSync and then just see that whether the Active Sync works properly or not. And also the use of the Exchange can be done with the use of the ActiveSync so always see that when the connection of the Hotmail is not done with the IPhone then the ActiveSync mat me having the issues with it. And also the use of the ActiveSync is fun because of it you can just share all the files that are related to the contacts, addresses and many more so if the ActiveSync is not working properly then it is obvious that the server is also not going to work properly. So this issues are being faced by you.