Thread: Validation For The Password Of Hotmail In Blackberry Through The Use Of Validate Option

Validation For The Password Of Hotmail In Blackberry Through The Use Of Validate Option

I have just brought a new blackberry for the office use and also for the use of the internet that is the best in it. I have started to use the blackberry and also the settings for the hotmail has been done but the main problem is that I am unable to validate the password that is present in it and also I am not able to receive mails and also the password that has been set by me is not being accepted and I have no idea what kind of the problem is being faced by it. Please tell me the solution for this and how the validation of the password can be done in the system that is now currently being used by me. The issue is created with the hotmail itself and not by any of the other mailer sites.

Re: Validation For The Password Of Hotmail In Blackberry Through The Use Of Validate Option

The main thing that you have to do in the Blackberry, that you are using is that you got to change the previous settings that are basically given by the store itself and also I would tell you to reset the password settings that are being given in the Blackberry and then see that the same issue of the validation of the password is being faced by you or not. And also the settings of the hotmail are important if you are trying to do the settings in the hotmail itself.

Re: Validation For The Password Of Hotmail In Blackberry Through The Use Of Validate Option

The other option is that if you have tried the changing of the setting of the Blackberry then you can just try out some other settings. Like you can also try the reconfiguration of the hotmail account and the use of the blackberry device and then you have to make the use of the troubleshoot issue. And also you can make the use of the solution article that can be used for the Hotmail’s and then you got make the use of the POP3 and also the settings that are being made for the SMTP settings.

The best solution is for the use of the article that can be used for the settings of the Windows Live Hotmail POP3 account and also for the use of the E-mail client and then you have to make the use of the send and the receiving of the mails. The information of the POP3 server is important if you’re trying out the validation of the account that you needed for the configuration of the account. The POP3 server makes the use of the port 995 and also it is the best for the use of the connection. Then you got to look out for the connection that is required for the SMTP server and the SMTP server is basically used for the sending of the mails and also for the receiving of the mails is being done through the use of the POP3.