Thread: Blackberry Asking For The Validation Of The Hotmail Account And Saying The Password Is Invalid

Blackberry Asking For The Validation Of The Hotmail Account And Saying The Password Is Invalid

I am tried validating the hotmail account that I was using it and the re-validation of the e-mail accounts that are present in the system that is being used by me. I have tried entering the user-name and the password but all in vain. And it is coming as the invalid and is telling me the continuous message of contacting the hotmail service provider. I have been using the hotmail since 2 yrs and have never been to such a situation before. Please tell me a proper solution for this and also the list of the steeps to be followed for it.

Re: Blackberry Asking For The Validation Of The Hotmail Account And Saying The Password Is Invalid

The option for this is that you can try and change the settings of the BIS and also you can try changing the password that is been declared for the computer system that is being using this hotmail since long. For the changing of the password you can make the use of the BIS site that will help you to change the password and then regaining back the system files that you want. If you can just try this then the issue will solved for you because the mail problem arising in system that is being used by you.

Re: Blackberry Asking For The Validation Of The Hotmail Account And Saying The Password Is Invalid

Also you can also try by just pulling the battery from the device that you are making use of and then you got to re-insert and then after that you got see that whether it works properly or not. After that try to re-sync it with the BIS that is upon the BIS and also the boot set-up that is present in the system that you are making use of. This should work for you and you can just get the view and see that whether it works properly or not.

Then you can also follow the steps of the deleting the hotmail account and then creating the new account and then trying it out that whether same issues are being faced by it or not. And also you can just get the set-up that will be present for the handset and then using it for the set-up in the BIOS and also for the set-up through the BIS that will be for O2. And also you can see that identifying the E-mail server which will be done in sync with the user hotmail accounts.

If still it now working then you can just follow the steps that are given below:
    1. First go to the Blackberry Internet Service website and then you have to click on to the services that are being provided by the system of the blackberry and then click on to settings on the web-page and then click on the E-mail Accounts.
    2. Then under an E-mail address just click on to the edit option.
    3. After that you got to click on to the save option.
    4. After that you got to type on to the password for the E-mail address.
    5. After that you got to look for the incoming and the outgoing traffics that are taking place though the ports.

This will help you see the settings that are made for the blackberry phones and then for the validating option of the internet in it.