Thread: Synchronization Not Possible In Hotmail Exchange Account On I-phone 3G

Synchronization Not Possible In Hotmail Exchange Account On I-phone 3G

Hey hi everyone I am using the I-phone 3G, and is one of the best phones that works perfectly fine with the functioning that I want. Also the I-phone 3G is being running on the IOS 4 and it cannot be compared to the hotmail account that I am using. Also while doing this I have followed the set-up information and have done all the steps accurately then tried deleting and adding multiple times the data but it still does not work. Actually I am planning to synchronize the hotmail account on the phone that I am just recently using it. Please suggest me as to how can this be possible and the steps to follow this things.

Re: Synchronization Not Possible In Hotmail Exchange Account On I-phone 3G

At the start you got follow the configuration steps for the set-up of the files that are important for the settings in the I-phone and also you got to see the steps that will be used for the set-up of the hot-mail in the I-hone that you have just been talking about. At the start you got to write the full name, the E-mail address. After that it will ask for the Windows Live ID that is being issued to you when you make the use of the Windows operating system. And after that it will ask for the mobile no and then the country validation code. After that you got to click on to the issues that are being faced by you.

You can just try with the connecting of the I-Phone through the use of the Active Sync service that is being used for the synchronization and is known for the service that is beyond the support control. The Active sync will take all the details that are important for the connection of the I-phone and also for the set-up you will require the set-up of the I-phone to the computer, because the phone first will be connected to the computer that you are using and then all the process will work properly.

Also by doing so you can just set-up the files that are present in the system and also the files from the system that is being used for the active sync with the e-mails, calendars and the contacts that are present in the I-Phone, that is the active user of the software of the Active sync that it basically uses for the connection with the interface that is with the hotmail or any of the other interfaces that you were talking about. And the hotmail is planning to Launch the I-Phone that is having the inbuilt software of the EAS inside it and by the use of the Active sync the option is working properly without any issues.