Thread: Unable to find the PDR reader reflow option in E72

Unable to find the PDR reader reflow option in E72

I have recently purchased a Nokia E72 and that thought that it will give me the best support for reading pdf files. Actually all the other function is doing well in this phone and also I am able to open the pdf files but the only thing that is worrying me here is that I am not able to reflow the reader and this annoying me a lot. So please let me know is there is a solution for the issue. Does anyone using the same mobile phone and have faced the similar kind of problem if yes then please let me know how I can solve the same.

Re: Unable to find the PDR reader reflow option in E72

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Foxit reader for the mobile phone that you are using. The Foxit reader is the software that is currently available for the mobile phone that you have. And mind you it is doing well and also will help you to solve all the issues regarding the pdf files that you are trying to use. I am sure that installing this software will not give you any issue regarding pdf files and using this you can easily view the files that you want. I hope that this will satisfy all the requirements of yours and also will solve the issue of yours.

According to me the problem that you are currently facing sure to the default pdf reader that you have in the mobile phone, actually it is not that much efficient and giving you the issues . Now what you have to do here is that download the MicroAdobe PDF Reader 5.4 and then install the same on the mobile phone. Don’t you worry it is very much compatible with the phone that you are having and will not give the problem which you are facing now. In fact I am also using the same pdf reader and it is doing well for me and I guess it will do wonders for you also.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that instead of installing any third party software why don’t you visit Nokia and let them do the favor for you. I mean to say that visit the customer care of Nokia nearby and let them know the problem that you are facing in detail, I am sure that they will cooperate with you and will help you fix the problem that you are getting with the pdf files and also will take care that this issue will not occur again and again.