Thread: Sony Hi8 camcorder alternative to support timecode

Sony Hi8 camcorder alternative to support timecode

I am having one issue which i need to solve with the help of you. I was having the Sony Hi8 camcorder from past many year but the problem is that now the Sony Hi8 camcorder is bad and not working and i am planning to buy new new. But the problem is that the tapes of Sony Hi8 camcorder supports the time code so that i can get the Time and Date of the Picture. So i am looking for another Camcorder which is having the Timecode support. So if any one is having the proper suggestion for same then reply on this post. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Hi8 camcorder alternative to support timecode

Alternative for the Sony Hi8 is nothing but the Sony PMW-EX3 which supports the Time Code feature of the same that you are looking for. The Sony PMW-EX3 is just like the EX1, which with a native resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and thus the second, who works in the segment with Native Full HD resolution. Working with the Clip Browser v2.0 free software is a breeze. After exporting the data can start with the editing. Meanwhile, some editing software to edit the data for the EX cameras natively. It is also amazing that the camera is extremely sensitive to light. A HDW-F900R, HDX900, HVX201 it does with ease in the shade. This leaves the factory set setup even over-or underexposure to 1 ½ to Aperture. The manual of the camera optics is a boon for any cameraman. It offers almost everything to offer a manual lens. Focus, zoom and iris with base and markings.In addition, the lens is removable. With a 1 / 2 to 2 / 3 "Adapter Fujinon ACM-21 , all 2 / 3 "lenses and used to be connected.

My recommendation is nothing but the Sony HVR-Z1U which is also having the support for the Time Code which is your first preference. You can have this device and let me tell you that this will help you to run the Camcorder with the help of the Time Code and enable you to see the previous tape with the time and date. So if you can then go with then Sony HVR-Z1U and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

I will advise you to go with the Sony HVR-Z1U. As a cameraman I already had preliminary talks with the proposed use of a film-style adapter to use the proposed high-definition selective. So we would be able to make in the important transitional images by shifting the focus of the background slowly appearing behind the paintings. After some unsatisfactory experiences with both the Mini35 adapter from P + S and with various competing models seemed to me the P + S Pro35 to offer the best security in terms of quality and handling. This is the camera which works great for me and i am advising you to go with the same. I am sure you will like the same.