Thread: Unable to take picture from Sony HDR-TG3

Unable to take picture from Sony HDR-TG3

I am having the Sony HDR-TG3 which i was using from long time. It was working all fine till yesterday as today morning when i am trying to take photo by pressing the button but nothing happens. I can take the video from the same but not the picture. I am unaware of this strange issue. Did you heard about this issue before? So if you can then let me what wrong happen with the device of mine. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to take picture from Sony HDR-TG3

It seems that there is something wrong with the button of the Sony HDR-TG3 which is not responding when you are trying to take the picture. I think that your button not responding to photo click as cable connected to the button might gone bad and then is why you are getting the issue with the same. It is better to take your device for repairing and then see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. You can visit any Camcorder store and ask them to check for the problem that you are going through. So if you can then go through the same and let me know you are able you fix the issue or not. I hope this will help you to resolve the issue.

Firstly let me thanks you for replying me regarding the issue related to the "Unable to take picture from Sony HDR-TG3" but this is not working for me. I have visited the local shop for the same and let me tell you that this is not working for you. Is there anything that i can do to work with the issue of mine. I am expecting more help from you. If you can then please let me know about the same.

If you are not getting it work then i will advise you to contact the manufacturer of the device who can help you with the issue which you are going through. Contact the Sony Electronics regarding the issue which you are going through and ask for the solution. As they are the manufacturer of the device so they might be having the solution for same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.