Thread: Cheapest Digital single-lens reflex camera available

Cheapest Digital single-lens reflex camera available

I am looking for a Digital single-lens reflex camera and I want the best and the cheapest one. Actually i am a professional photographer and need the camera which will suit my profession and also my working style. Is it possible for me to get one which is the best in performance and also the cheapest. I want the cheapest one because my budget is low. So please help me to get one and also let me know the best option available in the market.

Re: Cheapest Digital single-lens reflex camera available

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Canon EOS 60D Black SLR Digital Camera it is one of the best camera that I have ever used. But is at the higher side you have to spend some amount over here. Actually it will suite your profession and also will satisfy all your needs. It has the best area coverage and also many advanced functionalities. I am sure that going with this camera will help you to satisfy your confusion.

Well I am using the Nikon D3100 Black and it is serving me the best I also love photography and very fond of using different cameras and analyzing their effects. And recently I have purchased this one which really being doing well. Her are some of its key specifications are as followed:
    1. Type of Camera Single-lens reflex digital camera
    2. Effective Pixels 14.2 million
    3. Image Sensor Nikon DX format (23.1 x 15.4 mm) CMOS sensor
    4. Image Size (Pixels) 4,608 x 3,072 [L], 3,456 x 2,3404 [M],2,304 x 1,536 [S]
    5. Sensitivity ISO 100 to 3200 in steps of 1 EV plus HI-1 (ISO 6400) and HI-2 (ISO 12800)

Why don’t you go with the Canon EOS Rebel T2i which is the sensational phone according to me it is the latest camera that is launched by cannon. And the name cannon itself says everything. It has the best sensors of all the others and also it comes with the CMOS digital censor. It provides you an image processing engines. It also provides you three different shooting techniques. I hope that opting this camera will help you solve all the issues.