Thread: Does iphone remote works?

Does iphone remote works?

Hello friends, I am in bit confusion as I want to pair my iphone remote application which I am thinking to set the iTunes with the help of iTunes remote? I don’t know whether it will work or not? I am confused, as one of my friends is saying that it won’t? But, I think that it will work. I have also used to reinstall the updates on my Mac book. But it did not work for me. If you are having solution related to this thread then please let me know.

Re: Does iphone remote works?

I use this application currently for playing itunes on my computer system which can be easily achieved through the device such as iPhone or iPad. I have been using iPhone to connect it through my computer system. I am able to view all the alums which are available on my iPhone. Firstly, I was quite shocked that it happened then after that I enjoyed it all. It totally depends on which drive does your library is there. I don’t think that there might be any problem using this application if you have installed your library perfectly.

I also tried to use this application but I was not able to get it. I think that my library was stored in external drive that is why it was not able to view the album on the computer system. I have experienced the problem so; I think that I can make you understand more clearly. You must store your library in internal disk which will be viewable in your computer system. Then, you can play the itunes in your computer system with help of this particular application.

I had been using the library which was stored in the internal drive but then suddenly after few days it stopped. I was not able to know what was wrong in the application. Though, I had stored my libraries in internal drive which resulted in this manner. I am also totally clueless about this, but it works if you are storing your libraries in the internal drive. But, I cannot assure you that for how many days it will work. As, I am also facing the same problem.

I also agree that the library which is used in the internal drive plays an important role. I also agree to that point in which if you store your library in external drive it won’t view the album. Even, I have tried it, it doesn’t works. I think that if you are storing and changing the appropriate setting i.e. in internal drive then I think that you can view the result. Many of them have done the same mistake by storing the library in the external drive which does not view the album in the computer system.