Thread: Acer Ferrari: deleted files are not showing in Recycle bin

Acer Ferrari: deleted files are not showing in Recycle bin

Having a very peculiar type of problem in my Acer Ferrari laptop, this is compatible with windows vista. I looked up the problem while delete some file form my machine, but delete by mistake. After that hen I look to recover the file from the recycle bin folder, the file is missing from there. But in the empty it does showing as empty. I open the folder, but do not appear the files. Where as if I close the folder window it shows that the dust bin is not empty, where then gone, how to recover the files from recycle bin, nay idea on this issue? Suggest me something to fix this issue.

Re: Acer Ferrari: deleted files are not showing in Recycle bin

There is a simple process with the simple tricks. If t you did any file deletion form your machine accidentally, then do not save another file if there is any application one. Now directly turn of the machine, along with that do try to write or save any drive from where you are willing to recover the data. Do not log on the machine for some while, because during the start up the window will automatically updates many files. Generally the files those are deleted situate in to the Documents & Settings and into the windows folder, which overwrites by the operating system. Now connect the drive from where you are willing to recover the deleted file from the recycle bin.

There is software application which is known as “Disk Doctors”, by this you can recover the deleted file from the drive from where you delete that file. For that you need to turn off the machine, it support almost all the windows platform. Now open the application window from screen select the drive form where you are willing to recover the data. Once I did also the same fault in my machine, deleted a file by mistake. And after searching deep over internet. I found this application information, download and used this one. It will works in your machine.

Do not open the recycle bin folder, if this appear the file whose are deleted, means according to your post, the recycle bin folder is not showing empty, it means that the deleted file is stays over your hard drive, but somehow for any problem this not showing. I recommend you to not open the folder of this show as not empty. Right click on the recycle bin icon into your desktop and select "Restore this item" option. This will restore all the deleted files those are stored into that folder. Try with this; I am sure this one definitely helps you to recover the problem.