Thread: Time is automatically adjusted to one hour before in HTC HD2

Time is automatically adjusted to one hour before in HTC HD2

Today I used my phone to the time change, he said that the time was changed and he would adjust it ... but nothing happened. In this I have then try t o done this manually. Now it tells me to restart the system nothing, but simply sets the clock one hour before. How can I now change or issue? I have also tried to change this in time zone but in this it is not getting ues. So if you have any solution related to this then please help me.

Re: Time is automatically adjusted to one hour before in HTC HD2

Maybe a program is still running in the background the time zone adjusted? Check the times on the Task Manager or download for free you down a good, with which you can check all running programs. Otherwise you download this free tool: Synchro Time 0.94.This should be possible to set the time zone. So just try this immediately you will be able to fix your issue.

I have yet to set issue somewhere or that he summer and winter time automatically adjust it? Because the night has again presented the Clock had returned to normal so another Studded more than few seconds after this is gone for the winter time and in the night then walk back to the summer time. So I can say that with the time change I am clearly not a bit xD. So please help me.

In my case, I find it was more comical. In the night from Saturday to Sunday, the clock has switched automatically. Then I look at the clock last night and think there is something quite bizarre, because it was once the summer time in it. So it again set to one hour ahead. Then I moved it by hand. This morning it was but then again one hour ahead. I've Now changed back manually, but I think it is tonight then maybe again surrounded. Funny about the only thing I find that the phone is first and automatically correct any 2x wrong again?