Thread: Canon SX130 OR Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7

Canon SX130 OR Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7

Need a Digicam but am confused between Canon SX130 OR Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS. Which of the two digicam is better to purchase. Formerly i have been using a SOny handycam. But now i think that i should go for either Canon SX130 OR Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7. So i turned to this forum to seek an advice. Please suggest me a suitable option. Hope for someone who can advice me on this matter.

Re: Canon SX130 OR Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7

he DMC-ZS7 (TZ10) is the successor to the TZ-series models that enjoyed worldwide popularity and high volumes of sales generated. Despite its compact dimensions, this model includes multiple angles of vision, from ultra wide-angle 25mm to a powerful 12x optical zoom (equivalent to 35mm camera: 25-300mm). Besides being able to record HD video in AVCHD format Lite, GPS function makes it an ideal travel camera. Save your memories respect all its beauty through the unique images of its new processor that incorporates Intelligent Resolution and capacity 2x image stabilizer OIS POWER comes in silver, black, gold, blue, brown or red.

The Canon PowerShot SX130 IS features a 12.1-megapixel sensor while the images are managed by the renowned DIGIC 4. The focal lens has a range that goes from 28 to 336 mm, which allows, therefore, to acquire large landscapes with wide angle and close-ups with its zoom. At a superzoom can not, then you miss the optical image stabilizer and Canon said that integrated the PowerShot SX130 IS can be up to three stops. A further user support, technology and Smart Auto Scene Detection, which can analyze up to 28 different shooting conditions, automatically adjusting to them the best possible settings. The correct and precise flash exposure is ensured by Smart Flash Exposure, which obviously limits the power of the flash itself, it avoids that you have photos too bright or too dark.

The new Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 was in our power for several hours. Enough to take over 100 photos and about 20 minutes of HD video. Although I would have loved to stay the computer at least for a few years, this time I have served to give me an idea what it is capable compact camera and no. Something has become clear, Panasonic is doing well but can still improve in some departments. The menus are an improvement over other brands, but to get to some features you need to select an option up to three times and was not always very clear, especially the GPS options. However, it will be difficult that any person make adjustments according to your preferences, which I did immediately for what is supposed to do well this team: take lots of pictures.

The new PowerShot SX130 IS superzoom bridge camera is a Canon designed by engineers to meet the needs of those who wish to have a model with a smart, able to capture good images in every situation. It guarantees a high flexibility, thanks to the ability to set manual adjustments. A compact, intuitive controls and a 12x zoom will make it easy to transport and use from the first time that you pick up. It has an excellent large 3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 230,000 dots. On it you can also view a range of aid, called Hints & Tips that can help you navigate the menu and picture composition. As mentioned, one of the winning of the Canon PowerShot SX130 IS is its high simplicity. In fact, thanks to a series of shooting features called "intelligent", anyone can create quality photographs. If you turn on Easy mode, for example, the SX130 IS is transformed into a perfect point-and-shoot: Most of the buttons will be disabled and removed almost all the icons from the screen. you should purchase this if you want to enjoy your photoshoot.