Thread: Battery is not charging in Acer aspire 5740-6378 running Windows 7

Battery is not charging in Acer aspire 5740-6378 running Windows 7

I have Acer aspire 5740-6378 laptop running windows 7 .I have been using it from long time but now it give me problem related to battery. After working for a while the laptop battery is getting down. I have charged it for long time even after I am facing this problem. I don’t know what the problem in battery. So please tell me what I have to do to solve your problem……….

Re: Battery is not charging in Acer aspire 5740-6378 running Windows 7

You have to go through these steps to execute a power drain:
    1. First of all disconnect the AC adapter from the laptop.
    2. after that take out the battery.
    3. And then click plus hold the power button for about 30 seconds after that release it. (You will not observe anything occur)
    4. After that Connect the AC Adapter to the laptop. Confirm that the AC Adapter is plugged in.
    5. After that turn the laptop on as usual.
    6. Once Windows boots then you have to put in the battery.
    Hope this helps you.

On a separate computer, you first have to go to Acer site. After that press Netbook and then Acer Aspire One then AOA150 and after that below, select the "BIOS" tab. After that you have to select the orange "Down" bullet to download the BIOS. Go to the .zip file as well as extract the two files: "3310.fd" plus "Flashit.exe" onto your thumb drive. Name the "3310.fd" to "zg5ia32.fd".aftre that put in the thumb drive into your powered off Netbook. Select and keep down the "Fn" plus "Esc" keys as well as put on the Netbook even as still holding these keys for 30 seconds, after that let go. Your Netbook be supposed to stay black for wherever from 2-4 minutes or so. Once it starts again, safely take out your thumb drive, as well as charge it for a while. It is supposed to effectively hold a charge from now on.

The trouble is not necessarily anything to do with your laptop. get a minute in addition to make sure that the power outlet you are utilizing to charge your battery is working, or attempt another outlet altogether. There may be an interruption in the power flow because of which your battery is not longer charging your laptop. Make sure the entire of the cable connections, as well as the power outlet plug, the transformer box connection as well as the connection to the back of your laptop.

To solve your battery related problem first of all Take out your battery from the laptop as well as make sure that there is no wreckage in or around the connections plus that the battery still fits warmly to the unit. As well, make sure for any other tell-tale symbols, like burn marks or signs of a crash. So check this out May this will help you to solve your problem.

If you are not able to solve your problem by means of these steps, at least you will be quite knowledgeable about what is not the issue. Then you have to Call your laptop manufacturer and see what they are able to do to solve your problem. They will be able to solve the problem which may be caused by the battery.

tianr Guest

Should be the notebook battery connection is bad, I suggest you do clean up