Thread: Toshiba Tecra A3 Keyboard Problem

Toshiba Tecra A3 Keyboard Problem

I have a problem with my laptop the keyboard does not work anymore. All drivers are installed correctly, it is also detected. Have the system with " hardware tested, there seems to be all correct. Whenever I connect the external keyboard with USB (with the writing I grade) everything. Does anyone have an idea how I can test the keyboard if it is broken or where the problem could be else. Thank you for your help

Re: Toshiba Tecra A3 Keyboard Problem

Well the drivers are corrupted and hence you should try to check whether the drivers are installed correctly or not. I think you need to install the drivers from the device manager. Try using the Device Manager -> Driver Install (or reinstall drivers too - I do not know exactly) and then select times of the extracted files by hand. Hope that this will help you to get this error fixed. If not fixed still then I would advise you to download the drivers from the official website of the manufacturer.

I have a problem with my Toshiba Tecra 9100. Partly already at boot, sometimes freezes during the display panel. The mouse pointer lubricates but always up to the right and may be subject to tax only under constant are kept on track with the track ball. Hard drive I've swapped XP reinstalled, the problem remains. Ever had the problem several weeks ago and have the laptop disassembled, cleaned and reassembled. Then it ran perfectly again, but this time there is nothing. I guess times on the processor or the BIOS. Does anyone have a more precise tip?

faces a similar kind of problem but with my ASUS laptop. I've already looked at the page of the ASUS and picked out Notebook but I've tried have not worked. Finally i installed the drivers from the CD which i have got along with the laptop. that may be already on the drivers. Have you tried with the normal updates. Did you not get this CD to the laptop which are having the drivers. Hope that this will help you to get this issue resolved.

I did install the chipset driver again and I had the second usb port to work a little, but not as good as the other that is perfect.I found the newest toshiba bluetooth stack and manage to inatall that one,but when I open software it says bluetooth not ready and remain like that.I know have a voice for bluetooth in devicem. and I upgraded drivers but It still doesn't work.no signo of life in audio and wifi.I installed a program to recognize pc hardware and it never show any entrance for audio of any type.I have a feeling the audiocard is working,problem is incompatibility with the xp srevice packs,but I do not want to downgrade so I need to find right drivers or to put external audio device.