Thread: Toshiba TECRA 9100 : hardware’s not functioning

Toshiba TECRA 9100 : hardware’s not functioning

I am using Toshiba TECRA 9100 from last 6 months. And presently formatted as well as reinstall windows xp service pack 3 on this laptop, however subsequent to installing the drivers from Toshiba website. After this I observe that several hardware’s not functioning: Audio as well as Bluetooth plus sd cardreader and wifi,1 out of 2 usb ports. Please help to get rid of this trouble.

Re: Toshiba TECRA 9100 : hardware’s not functioning

I do install the chipset driver once more as well as I had the second usb port on the way to function a little, however not equal to the other that is ideal. I originate the latest Toshiba Bluetooth stack as well as manage to install that one, however at what time I open software application it state Bluetooth not set as well as stay similar to that. I be familiar with encompass a voice for Bluetooth in device. As well as I upgraded drivers however it still does not work. No sign of life in audio as well as wifi. I installed a program to identify computer hardware as well as it by no means display any entry for audio of any type.

I will suggest you to go back to Toshiba website as well as ensure you obtain the chipset drivers - Northbridge as well as South. I am not keeping pace by means of it. I do be familiar with that there will not be any dissimilar drivers for an service pack 3 installation that will not have been place on the Toshiba website in the years in view of the fact that service pack 3 has been about. Go back as well as download each driver you be able to discover.

Thank you for your suggestions I will attempt, so I believe the trouble is mainly drivers are out of date as well as desire fit windows xp service pack 3. I find a upgrade from chipset from Intel website as well as installed newest, I furthermore originate a newer version for Toshiba wireless LAN mini pci card however I still did not have any improvement in function. I still did not upgrade bios, Does it make any difference?

If not anything displays in Device Manager by means of a yellow mark, the device is not being recognized as a result I would recommend see in BIOS on the way to make sure audio is enable there. There is no extra complex sound in this system than a normal Sound Maximum Digital Audio setup however regarding Toshiba; it is likely one system be able to vary from another in the similar series. The beep sound you heard is from the PC speaker as well as does not point out the occurrence of a sound system in any means.

I also have this trouble. After reading the post mentioned above I have format my computer second time this time a clean usual format not the fast one, as well as I did reinstall windows xp sp3.Did not observe any audio drivers however I assume they by no means function by them self with no installing manually the drivers subsequent to a format.