Thread: Compare Acer and Asus notebooks

Compare Acer and Asus notebooks

Is there anyone who has experienced the latest model of Acer and Asus notebooks or even one of it? If yes then want to know how is your experience related to these notebooks? Are these latest models of Acer or Asus notebooks are reliable or not. Actually thing is that I am planning to buy a latest notebook for my use. But I am not sure which one to go for, which will be better. To be true I am brand oriented person and I will prefer to have branded things. Hence I have decided to go with these brands and for further information I need suggestions from your side. Thanks in advance for any related reply.

Re: Compare Acer and Asus notebooks

Well to be true I am not having any personal experience with the notebooks of Acer, but currently I am having few Asus notebooks that I use for my personal work. Believe they are the best and the notebooks are rock solid. I am using these Asus notebooks for more than 20 months and I have not faced any single problem. If you are thinking of buying notebooks and you are brand oriented person then you must go for Asus Notebook. I do not think that you will face any kind of problem if you are using Asus notebooks. But if you want to wait and want to see what others have to say about the Acer brand then it is your choice. I hope that you have got a little bit idea about the Asus notebooks.

I am also having similar kind of question but I have some specific needs and also choosen some brands and want to know which will be better. Acer Aspire 5738G-664G50MN or it will better to have ASUS X59SR-ap261c I am going to use for multimedia stuff I mean to say listening to music movies, and broadcast Sun AB and perhaps the odd game. Not only that I will also run some more programs simultaneously hence and would appreciate advice on these models. Now I am waiting for the related reply. If anyone has any related details then let me know the same before I can take the final decision.

Definitely recommend Acer Aspire 6930 G. Has proven absolutely affordable. Blu-Ray, 3 USB, 3 GB / DDR 2 RAM, Intel Core Duo T5800 2.0 GHz, Nvidia G-Force 9600M GS TurboCache, 320 GB HD, 16 "Cine Cyristal LCD, subwoofer / bass tuba. It is highly recommended to go for Acer Aspire 6930 G if you are going to use this thing for multimedia stuff. I am saying this thing because I am also having this notebook and using it, and I have not faced even a single problem with this Acer Aspire 6930 G. If you trust me then you go for this or you can continue your research for this thing. Some point I must clarify if you are thinking of going for Acer Aspire 6930 G. Performance is good but if you want to go for looks than this laptop is lack of looks and only the model with blue color is ok if you are considering looks.

I have bought acer aspire notebook mimi AOA 150-Ab. Linux takes 1GB of Ram and 120 GB hard drive. Since the first use the notebook I was pleasantly surprised, I had never used linux and it has been easy to adapt to it. My computer skills are at the user level and although I fretted windows with some settings on linux I have no idea how to enter the settings. Well, the problem I have is that the messenger that is fitted as standard with the laptop, I can do videoconferencing, although in the book of instructions from the laptop says it can do and describes all the steps even with pictures. The installed program has the option of video conferencing but the sting out a drop down menu where you are disabled the three possibilities. On the other hand I have to say that if I work the camera out of the messenger to make video or pictures. For me it is important to video conferencing to stay connected with my friends from other countries. The point in describing all things in detail is that if you can operate Linux or operating systems related to that then only you can go for Acer notebook but if you are a user of windows then it will be better to go for Asus notebooks.

According to me you the most important factor for buying any of these notebook from Asus or Acer is the price you going to pay for the thing you are going to get. If you think that you need the best performance for an affordable price then you should go for Acer. But if performance is not the only thing for you, looks of the notebook also matter then you can go for Asus. There you will get the performance as well as looks but you have to pay a bit more for these things. I hope you have understood the things that I am trying to convey.