Thread: Nokia C5 as modem

Nokia C5 as modem

Guys, I only believe in nokia brand therefore I only prefer Nokia all time.Recently I have bought a new Nokia C3. I am happy with the phone features. I have activated the GPRS on my p[hone and I want to connect internet to my computer using my phone because I dont have inketrnet connection to my computer but I dont know that how can I do that. Please tell me that how can I use my phone as modem for my computer. Thank you very much.

Re: Nokia C5 as modem

Do you have PC suit software for your mobile. If you want to connect internet to your computer using your mobile then you have to have the PC suit software for your phone. If you do not have that then you should search and download it from internet. Install that to your computer. After installing that, connect your phone to your computer with the help of data cable. When you connect that then you will see options on your phone to select the mode of connection. You have to select the Nokia mode from there. Open the PC suit and select connect to internet. There you have to do some settings and that is depend upon the SIM card that you are using.

Yes, I agree that you will be able to connect to the internet using Nokia PC suit but I would like to tell you that it will give you the worst internet speed. I am having loop connection and it can be connected to internet but with very slow speed. It takes around 5 to m10 min to load a single page. If you have connected that then you should use google chrome or operamini browser to get faster access on the internet.

Hi friends, I am using Nokia 3110 classic phone and TATA DOCOMO internet connection. It is giving me good speed. I cannot say anything about other providers but it is having satisfactory speed and good for surfing. If you are also using the same provider then you have to just open the settings for the PC suit internet connection and under configure, you have to set the access point to “TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET” without quotes and save it. Click on connect button and this will connect to the internet very easily.