Thread: Samsung Galaxy S is not recognized by my computer

Samsung Galaxy S is not recognized by my computer

Recently purchased a new samsung galaxy S cell phone. Yesterday i was trying to connect it with my Desktop computer but i was not able to get it on my system. whenever i connect it using the USB cord which i have got along with the cell phone i get an error message which says that Error: "Device driver software was not properly installed". I am not aware why i am getting this error message can anyone tell me how to get this error fixed.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S is not recognized by my computer

For this you need to install the Samsung PC Studio first and then you should try to install the drivers. From the CD which you have received along with your cell phone. Unless and until you are not installing the drivers your cell phone will not be recognized by the drivers. You should insert the CD which you have got along with your cell phone and then simply follwo the step by step instructions to get all the necessary steps installed on to your system. hope that this will definitely help you to get this problem fixed.

I just bought a samsung galaxy s, I wanted to connect the cell phone to my pc which is Vista. The new PC Studio installed without problem, cons when disables in the additional parameters on the mass storage that is not recognized by my pc so no possible operation. When I reopened the mass storage is recognized but I can not do anything he asks me to insert a disk into drive E: Can someone enlighten me on this? Thank you in advance

So in fact it's quite simple, when you plug your cell phone on the computer, you will get a "notification" to get it connected. You should select " USB connec "! then select "Install". And there's your cellphone plugged into your computer and you can do whatever you want with your cell phone. After that it should install the drivers and other required stuffs on its own. Finally it will appear in the Samsung Photo Studio application.

There is synchronization problem in your directory, and hence I can not help you because it is the same thing happened 3 times now because I made several tests and in the end I abdicated and I removed the two numbers for each contact too, by hand. But for your problem, once you've re-checked the storage mass, logically on your mobile you a notification that appears. You'll have to select it and after that you need to click the install button and it will work. Then why your cell phone is not recognized even after you uncheck it, I do not know, I have the same problem.