Thread: Instead of showing signal strength status bar shows iPad

Instead of showing signal strength status bar shows iPad

I am using an ipad from the last 4 months and had never faces any problem while using it. But today in the morning it is showing some problem. The problem is that the ipad shows "iPad" in the status bar area. In this area it should show the signal strength. Due to this problem I am not able to connect my ipad with the 3g or the wifi connection. Can anyone there tell me the cause of this problem or have some solution related with the problem. Thanks.

Re: Instead of showing signal strength status bar shows iPad

I have solution for this problem, so try to go through the steps which I am providing here. First you will require going to the settings in your ipad and after doing that here you have to check whether the Cellular Data set is ON or not. If it is not, then ON it. After doing that now you have to check in the settings whether the wifi is turned ON or it is OFF. If it is OFF then make it ON. So try out this on you ipad and see if it solves your problem or not. If you have any success regarding this problem, then reply me back.

In order to solve this problem, I will like to suggest you few fixes. First of all try to Reset Network Settings on your ipad. If doing this does not solve your problem. Then I will advise you to restart you ipad. After doing that press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on your ipad. You have to hold it until the red slider appears on the screen. After getting that you will require to slide the finger across the slider to turn off iPad. Now you need to turn it on back by press and hold the Sleep/Wake until you get the apple logo on the screen and try to see if your problem is solved or not. If still your problem is not getting solve, then you will require to contact with the apple support team.

I am also facing the same problem with my ipad. I have already tried the solution of resetting the network, but it is not making any kind of difference to the problem, I have tried to check the Cellular Data set and it is ON. Even the wifi is ON, but still I am not able to solve the problem. The problem is now really frustrating me a lot and I am not finding any way to come out of it. So can anyone there help me out for solving this particular problem? You help will be appreciated.