Thread: Want to buy Kodak ESP 7250

Want to buy Kodak ESP 7250

I am running windows vista on my computer system and I am willing to buy a new printer to connect with this system. I have liked Kodak ESP 7250 at local shot dealer who was not having the same printer model but he recommended me to buy this one. I want to ask you people that will it be good to buy this printer to work on the windows vista system and how it prints for photos and high resolution pic etc.

Re: Want to buy Kodak ESP 7250

Imagine a printer that allows you to connect easily to your favorite mobile device and you do save money on ink. The printer KODAK ESP 7250 can receive images from your iPhone, iPod touch or your iPad, and instantly print to your needs without slowing you down. Furthermore, with the lowest ink replacement cost in the market, you get photos and high quality documents at a reasonable cost. With its Wi-Fi setup amazingly simple and intuitive control panel, you can share your life at any time. The KODAK ESP 7250 multifunction printer allows you to make prints every day at an affordable price.

It prints, scans and copies in Wi-Fi network and is compatible for the iPhone, iPad Touch and iPhone. It is also possible to dispense with his computer through the card reader in front of the machine. Equipped with a color screen of 6.1 cm which is controlled with the scroll wheel, navigating through the menus so simple and intuitive. Two paper trays at the front of the printer can easily load the photo paper (with a capacity of 40 sheets) and office documents in which one can insert up to 100 sheets. The printing is done with 2 separate cartridges, one for the black and the other for color.

The Kodak ESP7250 has 2 separate cartridges. The photo was made unexceptional. The drops are evident and the details are losing their accuracy. The colors lack luster. Beware the outputs are not always usable in office. We scanned the print from the printer and found traces on the figures 1,2 and 3 and at the left of the graph (see image below). The traces were generated by the passage of the sheet in the printer (without having laid a finger on it). There is obviously a problem of ink drying. In contrast, 2 min after the release we had a highlighter orange and there is no drag. Once the ink dried it holds even under the effect of wet felt.