Thread: How Epson Artisan 810 performs

How Epson Artisan 810 performs

I have recently bought a new computer system for which I want to buy a new printer. I have heard some good things about the Epson Artisan 810 which seems to be doing well these days. But still as I am buying any printer for the first time, I would like to ask you guys that does this printer performs well as it would be better for me to buy this printer after knowing all the facts about the same.

Re: How Epson Artisan 810 performs

Epson has served its customers by presenting Hi-products at reasonable prices and consistency support services after sale. More recently, a product became very successful niche in a home office consumers. This segment desires a combo of their requirements in a presentation. Epson Artisan 810 is the answer to meet up the diverse needs even fewer professional home office where users are worried about the quality, reliability and compatibility. An ideal alternative to discrete units of individual scanners, inkjet printers and fax machines, Epson Artisan 810 provides both timeless and reliable laser in the lives of customers. Epson Artisan 810 is by all means and to advance the brand inkjet printer, scanner and fax, without extremes of space consumption. He becomes just the minimal.

scanner software is designed to give birth to a fantastic experience of convenience paperless. It allows the direct conversion of the scanned document in PDF format and also has the facility to scan multiple documents simultaneously. The scans of this printer was one of the best we had seen. Printing in black and white has been updated with about 10 per minute appears. Experience is the only short cut to examine the exuberance of the professional standards, Epson Artisan 810 makes.

Here I have given you the features of the Epson Artisan 810 as follows.
    • Intelligent touch panel 7.8 "- only the keys you need are illuminated, and it has a 3.5 inch LCD to preview, edit and print photos, and more
    • Wi-Fi and Ethernet - print, scan and access to memory card slots 1 from any room in the house
    • Draw Ultra High Definition - 4 x 6 inch photos in as little as magnificent 10 seconds1; MicroPiezo DX5 technology providing incredible color and detail, and without sacrificing speed
    • CDs and DVDs look professional - print directly on printable CDs and DVDs for inkjet, without the use of labels
    • Rapid transmission of faxes, even color - transmission speed as fast as 3 seconds per page with storage up to 60 speed dials and receive up to 180 pages in memory, moreover, fax legal size documents; PC Fax1 including