Thread: How to install Trust TB 4200 graphic tablet driver on Windows 7 Ultimate

How to install Trust TB 4200 graphic tablet driver on Windows 7 Ultimate

I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 7 ultimate edition 32bit from then onward I was trying to install my Trust TB 4200 graphics tablet for to use in graphical design programs. Then I have run windows update, and I have uninstalled all the old tablet drivers, and downloaded the latest new windows 7 x32 driver from the developer’s website and installed it according to the instruction. Still after restarting and connecting in my tablet, Windows 7 can’t recognize properly as the TB 4200 as 'pen tablet' and installs a fresh WALTOP driver and numerous 'HID acquiescent device' drivers instead of using the Trust TB 4200 driver that I have now installed. This might not be the issue if not for the reality that I require to be capable to use the force compassion features which aren't compatible by the drivers of the windows 7 appear intention on using. I am aware that the correct driver is installed someplace since when I start the system with the tablet connected the tablet manager loads, on the other hand there is no force compassion and examination in control panel shows me that the device is by the means of WALTOP driver. So please if you have any idea what’s happening and how to solve please reply me.
    Last edited by Dilip Talreja; 10-12-2010 at 04:38 AM.

re: How to install Trust TB 4200 graphic tablet driver on Windows 7 Ultimate

I am not sure that it will work or not but in some of the similar cases the below mentioned steps are effective
    First download and install Windows Installer Cleanup Utility software to eliminate all the data or records or even a pieces of graphic tablet drivers that you have installed earlier and try installing it again.
    1. For removing the installed drivers you should use utility for un-installation that was installed by means of Windows Installer. Make sure that the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility should not remove the real program from your PC. On the other hand, it will take away the installation files so that you can initiate the setup, upgrade, or uninstall.
    2. You should make sure that the process you are doing is in Administrator account.
    3. Also ensure that you are installing the drivers in administrator mode. For installation in administrator mode follow the below steps
    4. Find the program logo, and right-click Run as administrator.
    5. After then UAC message is exhibited, follow the following instruction:
      • If UAC is not setup to always necessitate credentials, then select yes to run the application.
    6. And then run the installation and ensure if that solves the issue or not

Recently I have faced the same trouble but soon I have met with the solution for that you have to follow the following steps.
    1. Right click on my computer and select the Manage option
    2. There choose the Trust TB 4200 from the offered options.
    3. Then Right click on the driver update software.
    4. After that you should choose the Browse my computer for driver software.
    5. And beneath Search for driver software in this location, surf to the place and choose the suitable drivers for your application.
    6. Then hit to the Next to continue. And it will ask you to restart your system once it will install completely.

After restarting look that if it works or not. Good luck...

I have the identical problem with my windows 7 64 bit installation. There is no driver present for the Windows 7 64bit for this tablet. That’s why I have tried the Windows 7 32-bit driver to run the application. After that I have found strange behavior with my tablet. And I have solved this issue by installing an application called Trust vista 64 bit driver. After that Pen force stopped working in the Paint.net. I am not quite sure that my paint stopped due to this software or not but it resolved my tablet issue and now it is working excellent.