Thread: My network card is not compatible to play fallout 3

My network card is not compatible to play fallout 3

So a small number of days ago I determined endeavor the innovative DLCs for Fallout. I downloaded the GFWL client, completed a gamer profile thing and the entire by means of the intention of it. It's been nothing additional than tribulations ever in view of the fact that. Each time I endeavor to log in to Live in game, it would start to download my gamer profile, additional than previous to by means of the intention of was completed it told me I had to have comprised the similar opinion to receiving an update. Whenever I hit it off on Yes for the update, it would error out. Told me I have comprised no correlation and desirable a gamer profile and storage apparatus. Mind you, I possibly determine to generate an offline profile by means of no tribulations. So subsequent to searching for answers, I had installed the updates such as .NET 3.5 and completed certain the selected ports were turned on for my router. Subsequent to doing by means of the intention of, I got a innovative error when attempting to log in I need some help here.

Re: My network card is not compatible to play fallout 3

Well, I endeavor together those things additional than they did not revolutionize no matter which. I fear this is too far further than my not sufficient computing skills to figure out. I am too perplexed and aggravated. I am going to revert to a restore position previous to I started the entire these various installations and immediately give up endeavoring to create the game playable. Perhaps in a small number of months they determine to have comprised working fixes and patches and I be able to dare to try the entire in excess of again. So far Fallout 3 is in addition not running for me moreover. It maintain locking up during character formation. My system meets the system requirements, and I am not capable to get the patch to install. It maintain crashing for a number of reason. I desire I would encompass spent my money elsewhere. Regularly issues similar to this are able to be resolved by updating your network card drivers, or substantiate by means of the intention of there is not an erroneous entry in your network associations list.

I have comprised and started endeavoring the entire in excess of again. I reinstalled and rationalized the game to v1.5. I rationalized GFWL to what I consider is the most current version or description. NET 3.5 sp1 and Visual++ are inaugurated. I completed certain window's firewall permitted together Fallout and GFWL and I opened UDP ports 80 and 3074. I have comprised a VIA Rhine II Ethernet Adapter and updated the driver commencing from 2004 to 2008, the most recent windows might locate tranquil, whenever I load the game and endeavor to sign into live, it mechanically starts endeavoring to download my profile. Subsequent to a small number of seconds, it says by means of the intention of it not be able to attach and by means of the intention of I might be endeavoring to attach by means of an incompatible network card, and to create certain my network drivers are up-to-date. Does anybody have several suggestions what to try subsequently.

Additional than I not be able to load the game, the most important menu comes up. I hit it off on the LIVE button to log in, I acquire the log into LIVE window (it pronounces 0 profiles originate in view of the fact with the intention of I have comprised never productively been capable to log in to live in the game), I choose utilize Existing Profile. I sign in by means of my information in sequence. With the intention of lasts regarding four seconds, then its replaced by means of an innovative window saying not be able to attach to LIVE. From there, the merely thing I be able to have right of entry is the Network Information in sequence window which tells me I be familiar by means of I am a broken record on this, additional than does anybody have comprised several idea why gfwl not be able to locate my internet correlation while in-game. The stand unaccompanied gfwl thing (the thing by means of the marketplace, media, and settings) be able to run and have right of entry the internet by means of no tribulations.

I have comprised and followed your instructions and at present I am receiving an innovative error. I guess by means of the intention of is progress. When I load the game and hit it off Live, it tells me to bring up to date is obtainable and asks to be appropriate it. Okay, by means of the intention of sound normal. In the background, a Fallout window tells me I necessitate signing in to a Gamer Profile and then choosing a storage apparatus previous to I be able to save. Then when gfwl endeavor to apply to bring up to date, an error box pops up saying "Not be able to download the update. Create certain by means of the intention of you are associated to the Internet." It gives me an error code, 0x80151913, additional than I have comprised and yet been capable to position a solution to by means of the intention of error on the discussion. Every time I endeavor to attach to Live on Fallout 3, I acquire this communication. "Not be able to connect to live. You might be attempting to attach by means of an Incompatible network card.

When I formerly completed this position 1.403 was not unconfined yet. I have comprised been capable to log in to Live in Windows 7 so I encompass given up working with the game in XP. I determine to endeavor downloading the innovative patch in my XP version or description although and observe what occurs. Network information in sequence panel demonstrates merely the active network adapter, my pc id and local IP address, even if I plug in unswervingly to the cable modem, in which container the "local" IP is in fact external IP. I can repro this error on my laptop as I have two nic's bound and it keeps picking the incorrect nic to attach commencing from side to side, additional than I was not capable to repro it on my desktop by means of a wireless usb nic and a pci wireless nic. I did not endeavor a multi-homed pci nic arrangement, would necessitate waiting until to do by means of the intention of in the office.