Thread: Which is better between ASUS G51Jx, ASUS G53Jw and ASUS G73Jw

Which is better between ASUS G51Jx, ASUS G53Jw and ASUS G73Jw

I was thinking of buying any of this ASUS G51Jx, ASUS G53Jw or ASUS G73Jw. To be true I am going to use this laptop for the purpose of gaming and using all types of multimedia. In short I want to use this for my entertainment purpose. So if anyone have used any of these laptops and want to share their experience then please do so. I will be waiting for getting the relevant information on any of these ASUS G51Jx, ASUS G53Jw or ASUS G73Jw. Thanks in advance for any related reply.

Re: Which is better between ASUS G51Jx, ASUS G53Jw and ASUS G73Jw

I am talking about ASUS G51Jx and you seem to approach a point where I wonder: a i7 720QM (4core its condition) unless it is operated by current games (and months) that 2Cor i5 (like the 430m, for example)? Is that about to change (when it says that Assassin's Creed 2 "runs great on Intel Core i7")? As for RAM, 8 GB why are not operated at stake? It seems difficult now than 8 GB are fully exploited in games, multimedia works, so that it will be more often the case, such as photo editing and video for example. However, this amount of RAM is really important, and the 8 GB will be used only rarely in most cases. However, it gives a good margin for future applications. In short I mean to say that you can get laptop if you want to use that for entertainment purpose.

The ASUS G53 is a powerful notebook with an integrated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M GDDR5 1.5GB dedicated to gaming experience larger than life on a 15.6''. Gamers will also be armed with a keyboard to conquer enemy lands even in the dark, and an exceptional sound technology. The stylish G53 is equipped with a 15.6-inch LED display HD 16 / 9 for images larger than life when your games. It also includes a powerful graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M GDDR5 1.5GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory, allowing you to fully experience all the action of your game. The G53 provides an incredible storage capacity worthy of a gamer up to 500 GB More than comfortable for a media library, this storage capacity also provides the user the ability to separate continuous playing of files and other multimedia content. Your games can not be perfect without a perfect record sound also. To achieve this, the G53 features 3D sound on 2 speakers Altec Lansing speakers and a subwoofer for rendering highly realistic and immersive.

If you are thinking of going for ASUS G53 then you should look for this. Test has collected and Analyzed 9 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers appreciate the performance. The usability of Asus G53JW is fantastic. Experts rate this product 90/100 and users 91/100. Compared to other Laptops the Asus G53JW is awarded annually list overall score that is given by most of the sites are 91/100 and I think that this is of excellent quality. Now also if you are thinking then it will be better to go for this.

The stylish G73 is equipped with a 17.3-inch screen with LED display HD 16 / 9 for images larger than life when your games. It also includes a powerful graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M GDDR5 1.5GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory, allowing you to fully experience all the action of your game. The G73 provides an incredible storage capacity worthy of a gamer up to 1000 GB More than comfortable for a media library; this storage capacity also provides the user the ability to separate continuous playing of files and other multimedia content. The Turbo feature allows you to push your performance Intel Core i7 according to your desires. Now what more I can say about it, I think that you have got some idea about laptop there is not much difference between ASUS G53Jw and ASUS G73Jw.