Thread: For gaming Dell Alienware MX11 is enough?

For gaming Dell Alienware MX11 is enough?

I am college student and doing my animation course as a pert time so I have laptop but it’s too old and not supporting heavy applications like 3D animations software’s and heavy graphics games . So I am searching for new laptop which is best suit for me. My most use of laptop is playing games, listening music and running heavy application for making animations. I have heard about Dell Alienware MX11 laptop but I don’t know is this laptop is enough for me or not? If not then suggest me any other model which fulfill my requirement.

Re: For gaming Dell Alienware MX11 is enough?

I think your choice is right because I had also heard that Dell Alienware MX11 is one of the best laptop for gamers. So if you are hardcore gamer then go with this model . it has processor of Intel core 2 duo and graphic card is of Nvidia GeForce GT 335M GPU give you better gaming speed and graphics, its screen size is 15 ‘’ its enough for gaming because it’s with high definition screen .battery life is also good it’s of 6 hours, hard disk space is 500GB and RAM of 4GB DDR3 so its better for saving and running heavy application for you .its also light in weight, it’s of 1.99 kg. Its comes with surround sound quality headphones which gives you better sound and gaming experience.

I am giving you some beneficial tips that you need to use before buying any gaming laptop or useful for choosing best laptop for gaming that are :
    • First you need enough budgets for gaming laptop because after buying laptop there are lots of games which you want are too costly also online games are also charging for paying games online.
    • As per my knowledge, Gaming laptops are more concern about their graphic card so go with the best graphic card because without better graphic card you doesn’t get best graphic ad you want. Here are some best graphic cards that are ATI’s Mobility FireGL V3200, ATi Mobility Radeon 9700, and Intel's Graphics Media Accelerator 900. Remember these two things then you can get best laptop for gaming.

If you can see, Sony is also leading in market for gaming laptop and one the model that I think is best one for you and I am giving you some specification and features that are: Sony's Vaio Z .
    • Its powered with Intel i5 -520M processor and speed is 2.4 GZh.
    • 4 GB or 8 GB maximum.
    • Screen size s is 13.1 in TFT active matrix.
    • Graphic card is of NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M.
    • RAM is of 4GB DDR3 .
    • Hard disk capacity is 500 GB .
    • DVD writer Integrated.
    • Included Intel HD Graphics .
    • Powered with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

Here are some best tips for you before buying any gaming laptop
    Identify which type of games you like to play.
    • Find a laptop with the mainly superb graphics card available. If what you're looking at doesn't have the newest one on the market, get it upgraded. What's the point of having the greatest games if your computer can't hold 3-D GRAPHICS?
    • Confirm the computer's RAM ability. This combines with the graphics card for handling the graphics
    • Get the top computer you can. You need the finest processor to keep your games moving at finest speed. Nothing ruins gaming more than the game going too slow.
    • Make sure the screen is sharp and brilliant, or the excitement of the newest game graphics will be lost.
    • See that the computer has plenty of hard drive capacity if you play games that are installed.