Thread: Getting "Open error 184467" and "unknown error: -22" errors on my Macbook pro

Getting "Open error 184467" and "unknown error: -22" errors on my Macbook pro

I am getting some unusual errors on my system. I am using the Macbook pro from last few months and it is doing well but from last few days the icons of my applications were not showing up like they generally do. I mean to say that the Icons were simply like the plane white papers and nothing else. So I thought Repair disk will fix it for me and when I was doing the same it gave me error saying that "Open error 184467" and "unknown error: -22”. I don't know why I am getting this error and also don't know how I can solve it. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Getting "Open error 184467" and "unknown error: -22" errors on my Macbook pro

Well I guess the disk utility would have solved it for you. Actually the thing here is that disk utility will allow you to repair those permissions and also you will able to get the icons back again. I don’t think there is anything wrong with the hard drive of yours. So don’t worry just do the disk utility ad get rid of the problem faced by you. I hope it works for you.

Re: Getting "Open error 184467" and "unknown error: -22" errors on my Macbook pro

The errors that you are getting may be solved by just installing the archive. The archive will work like a patch and then it will fix the errors. I was also facing the similar kind of errors a few days back and after installing the archive fixed it for me. I am sure that it will work for you also and by installing it you will resolve the problem faced by you.

You are not getting the icons in the proper way then definitely the system is get affected by virus. So what you have to do here is that install a updated antivirus and scan the whole system. And if it found anything fishy then it will definitely fix it. And if still the problem is same then the only option remains in front of you is reinstalling the operating system. Re installing the mac oc x will solve the problem on your system.